Axis Wifi Router Admin Login and Password Change with Complete setup: there are multiple models of Axis router, making it provides a wide range of functions. This modem has got unique bandwidth with clear connection settings available on board. Presently we do have 5 models of Axis modem, which have a combination of a username and password. The Wi-Fi settings need to configure carefully, as any mismatch will lead to unknown user’s access to your data connection. Router setting along with bandwidth, multiple device connections, upload limit, download limit and more need to be changed for the first time router setting.
The DNS entry and VPN setting option of the router page need not be changed without full information. Connections made using Wi-Fi can be monitored on the homepage along with their usage limit here. Axis router models are unique as they increase the LAN data connection speed by transmitting full packets data in the air for limit area.
Axis Router Default Username and Password:
Here is the list of default login credentials as listed according to their Model numbers. The default username and Default password listed in column 2 and column 3 are respectively based on the model number of your Axis router.
|AXIS||NETCAM Rev. 200/240||TELNET||root||pass|
|AXIS||ALL AXIS PRINTSERVER Rev. ALL||MULTI||root||pass|
|AXIS||540/542 PRINT SERVER||MULTI||root||pass|
|AXIS||NETCAM Rev. 200/240||(none)||root||pass|
How to Login Axis Router Webpage:
To access the modem webpage, a place to configure the LAN connection along with setting up by changing its default settings. I hope you have matched your default username and password form the above list for the model of your router.
- Use IP address 192.168.0.102 in the URL bar to search for the router login page
- Enter the default username and the default password, select from the above column
- Hit on the Login button and wait for the homepage of browser is loaded
- If the access is failed, you need to match password again or reset the modem
That’s it! This is how we login to the Axis Router page which enables the user to access their Wi-Fi settings and other router options to make data LAN connection secure.
How to reset the Axis Modem:
This process can be taken up if you’re using your router for the first time or accessing a leftover Axis Router. The reset option will let you clean the data of the modem by making it as a new one.
- Click on the reset button present at the backside of modem
- Make sure you start and stop the modem once click on reset button
- Press and hold the reset button for 30 seconds to complete clean old data
This is how you clean the data and make your existing router fine to use default login credentials. Make sure to change the username followed by the password once you have successfully logged in.
Axis Router Wi-Fi Setting:
It is a must that you set the Wireless setting to make it available for mobile devices to access the Broadband data. The router will spread the LAN data into the air for a limited bandwidth with the maximum speed provided.
- Login into modem page and go to Wireless setting option
- Change the name as desired to display as your Wi-Fi name
- Go next and change the configuration as you’re willing
- Clicks on the save button at the end and you’re done
Wi-Fi connection for your Broadband network using Axis router is now live and can be accessed when the modem is switched on.