Foundry Networks Router Admin Setup: Foundry Networks is well-versed Networking hardware brand across the world which excelled in producing Switches, Routers, and Application Delivery Controllers. Out of which their production of the router has been appreciated by all the users all across the world and why are they focused more on that line of products while extensively bringing other products online as well.
Their routers are good performing ones with exceptional speed performance and the ability to run with different bandwidths. They launched dual bandwidth routers that were something that increased their value and userbase in the market as well.
In this article, we will be going over one of the common models of the router in the Foundry Networks routers and show you have you can make the account settings, configuration.
How to configure Foundry Networks Router?
Foundry Networks Router Configuration:
- The first step is to open the Foundry Networks IP address which is 192.168.0.1 into the address bar of your selected browser from either laptop or computer
- Then we will be asked to enter the username and the password in the login popup that will appear on the tab.
Enter the username as “admin” and the password also as “admin” and simply click on the login button to load into the admin panel
- Go to the SSID Profile and under this, you will have to select “PF-Open-ssid_prof” from the drop-down and then select the “Basic” options and follow the below settings
- Under Network > Network Name (SSID) you have to enter your preferred name for the router network name
- Under 802.11 Security, you have to select None under “Network Authentication” and under “Encryption” select Open and follow below password settings
- Now you have to go under the Key section which is called the Password or the key phrase for the router. Then enter the password and then retype the same password and save it.
- Then you have to select the configuration, select “AP Group under it and select edit for “PoC_PacketFence” and under the profile, we have to select “Wireless LAN” and follow the below settings
- Wireless LAN: Enabled
- SSID: Router name to be setup
- Passkey: Router network password to be setup here
How to setup Guest Wireless Connection on Foundry Networks Router
There are many times when you will have guests and people at home who would like to access the Internet. So, it would be wise to setup up the guest account as well.
First, go to the AAA Profile and under then select “PF Open” and under this section you will have to follow the below settings
- Initial Role: Select from the drop-down menu “PF-Open-guest-logon”
- MAC Authentication Default Role: From the drop-down select “guest’
- 802.1X Authentication Default Role: From the drop-down select “guest”
Simply click on the Save button at the bottom and this will enable the guest wireless connection!
Once you have followed all the above steps one by one, you will now have a fully configured router for the Foundry Networks Router with the wireless connection, password enabled and also guest access enabled as well.
Default Username and Password for Foundry Networks Router Admin Login Password Change
|FOUNDRY NETWORKS||IRONVIEW NETWORK MANAGER Rev. VERSION 01.6.00A(SERVICE PACK) 0620031754||HTTP||admin||admin|