AOC Router Setup: AOC is a widespread Router brand across the globe, this is not just used for homes or offices but is used in different transport mediums like Airplanes, Buses, Ships and more for the users to access Wi-Fi with just one click of the button. In the efforts to make the lives of people traveling easier with faster Internet speed and better bandwidth allocation, the brand has strived to manufacture different router that has done over time. In this article, you will learn more about how to get access to the AOC router admin panel and then also learn to configure the internal settings properly.
How to completely Setup AOC Router – AOC Router Internal Configuration Guide
AOC Router IP Gateway: The first step is for you to enter the IP Gateway into the browser from your laptop or computer which will redirect you to their admin panel. We need to use IP 192.168.0.109 as the gateway address.
IP Gateway Login: Once you enter the IP address 192.168.0.109 into the address bar of your browser, a popup will appear asking for the username and password to be entered for the router.
If you click on the go button or press enter then it will lead you directly into the admin panel of the router which we can make the settings from.
Router Internal Configuration – How to enable Wireless, Wi-Fi and Password for the AOC Router
- Now we are on the admin panel for the AOC router and the first thing we need to select is to go to the “Operation Mode” and then select the “Wireless ISP” option
- Next, step is to go to the “Wireless Settings” section from the left sidebar and then select the “Basic” option under which we will have to make the below following settings.
- Wireless On/Off: Wireless should be on in this option
- Antenna Switch: Internal
- Wireless Mode: You can select from either AP or AP+WDS or WDS as well
- SSID: This will be your router name; you can enter any name which will appear when you search for Wi-Fi and this will appear for your router’s name.
- Broadcast Network Name (SSID): This should be enabled
- AP Isolation: This should be disabled
- MBSSID AP Isolation: This should be disabled
- Frequency (Channel): This should be 2412MHz (Channel 1)
- These are the basic settings that are required for you to make the Wireless networking enabled on the router. Once the process and settings are done, click on the Save button which will now enable the Wi-Fi.
- Now go to the “Security” option under the “Wireless Settings” section and under this, we will now have to click on enable to make the security enabled. After that select, a password which is 8 characters long or more, enter this in the password section. This will set the password for Wi-Fi access from any of the devices.
In this way, you will be able to configure the AOC router from scratch to the full wireless settings in less than 5 minutes.