NRG Router Setup: NRG company is also known as RICOH, but at most this company is well known for making swift and performance computed routers, wireless models and wireless. They also have new handheld or portable wireless routers which with the advent of high speed bandwidth Internet. When it comes to the pricing, the router models were of reliable prices that fans liked which is one of the reasons for their success. Most of their routers have high gain bandwidth with two high frequencies as one of the router’s features.
How to Configure NRG Router step by step – NRG Router Setup Process
In this article, we will go over one of the NRG router models and show you below how you can configure the router from the start. As we move ahead, first you have to go over the login steps below.
- Open a laptop or computer with a connection to the router via the ethernet cable
- After that open a browser and then go to the address and enter the IP address 192.168.1.0
- Once you click on go or else either on the enter button, the login window will appear
- Here, you have to simply enter username as admin and then for the password enter 1234
In order to access the router’s admin panel, you simply have to click on the login button at the bottom of the screen.
NRG Router Wireless Configuration Guide – Internal Settings
Since we have access to the router configuration panel, from the homepage we now head onto the different internal setting options to complete the wireless configuration guide.
Wireless Basic Settings: Go to Wireless option from the left sidebar and then click on Basic Settings option and then make the settings as shown below.
- Band: Select “2.4GHz (B+G+N)” option
- Mode: Select “AP” option
- SSID: You can enter a name for your router network here and this can be a maximum of 64 characters and the name can be alphanumeric.
- Channel Number: Select “11” option
- Broadcast SSID: Select “Disabled” option
- WMM: Select “Disabled” option
- Date Rate: Select “Auto” option
- Associated Clients: You may click on the option “Show Active Clients”, will show you the active users or the devices on the router network and then click on the Apply Changes button
Wireless Advanced Settings: From the left sidebar, click on the Wireless option again and this time click on Advanced Settings option. And on this page, simply make the changes as per the instructions below.
- Fragment Threshold: Enter “2346” option
- RTS Threshold: Enter “2347” option
- Beacon Interval: Enter “100” option
- Preamble Type: Select “Long Preamble” option
- IAPP: Select “Enabled” option
- Protection: Select “Disabled” option
- Aggregation: Select “Enabled” option
- Short GI: Select “Enabled” option
- RF Output Power: Select “100%” option and then simply click on the Apply Changes option
Wireless Security Option: Go to the Wireless option and click on it from the left sidebar and then you have to click on Security option and then make the settings changes as per the instructions.
- Select SSID: Here you have to select the router network name, which is the SSID you have setup in the Basic wireless setting option and then click on the Apply changes option
- Password: On the second page, you will have to enter the password and then click on the Apply changes button to make the changes.
Once you have completed following the above instructions you will have configured the NRG router.
|NRG OR RICOH||DSC338 PRINTER Rev. 1.19||HTTP||(none)||password|