Pentaoffice Router Setup: You might not have heard about this company across a lot of times but frankly speaking it is one of the finest router companies across the market but with not much marketing promotion. Putting that aside, their router models are quite accessible across the United States from all the online ecommerce sites and since it is a not so popular company, their pricings are quite feasible as well, which means you can own a router for the price of your breakfast which is a fascinating thing. Though they have not released more than dozen of routers but their current lineup of products is quite featured with amazing new features that is why we are reviewing the router from this company today.
How to Configure Pentaoffice Router settings guide
Well though the Pentaoffice routers might not have made an appearance across you over the time but if you have their router now, then you need to first learn the process to log into their admin panel which is quite easy if you follow the instructions.
- Step 1: First open any of your browser and then in the address bar of that selected router, enter or type In or else copy/paste the IP address 192.168.1.0
- Step 2: Now simply click on the go option which will reload the window or else you can even go with clicking on the enter button, both of the methods will reload the window and then popup the login window
- Step 3: In the login window, we can see the username, here enter admin and then for the password enter pentaoffice1234
- Step 4: Now right below the password you can see a login button and click on that button will give you the access to the admin panel
Pentaoffice Admin Wireless Configuration – Internal Settings
Since this is your first time trying to configure one of the router’s from Pentaoffice, you might assume this may be hard but frankly, it is quite easy to configure and you can learn that from the instructions below.
Wireless Settings: Click on the Network Settings from the top menu section and then from the left sidebar click on Wireless option. On this page you have to make the changes as per the settings shown in the below instructions.
- Enable Wireless: Select this option to enable the wireless
- Network Mode: Select “802.11 B/G/N mixed mode” option
- SSID: Enter the name for your router network here and the name can be alphanumeric between 1-32 characters
- Hide SSID: Select “Disable” option
- Frequency: Select “Auto Channel” option
- Security Mode: Select “WPA_PSK+WPA2_PSK” option
- WPA Algorithms: Select “TKIP+AES” option
- WPA Key: Enter your password for the router network here and this can be a hex number with 8-63 character limit with alphanumeric
- Finally once all the settings are made as per the changes, click on the Apply button
That’s it, when you are done following the steps that have been instructed above then you have finally configured the Pentaoffice router.