Accton T-Online Router Setup: Accton Technology is a very power Taiwanese computer brand that excels in creating and producing a lot of Computer networks related technology and has been doing great at that. It was more active in the Asia and Pacific regions but recently after partnerships with popular brands, it has started providing networking and computer communications technology all across the globe to become a global provider.
The major reason why someone would prefer an Accton router is due to their product reliability which has been scaling to a higher number by every launch. Accton has a lot of routers that have done great sales and the reason is simply that these provide better speed which is a major requirement for every router.
In this article, we are going to learn more about how you can setup the Accton T-Online router from scratch which many of you might be wondering to learn.
Accton T-Online Router Reset:
If you already have an older Accton T-Online router that you want to configure once again, then I would request you to reset the router first and it is quite simple to do that as well.
- In order to reset the router, you will have to click on the black button, “Push and Pop” button on the backside of the router.
- You have to press on the button for 15 seconds and it will reset itself, which means you can now follow the basic configurations and router setup process from first.
Accton T-Online Router Default IP Address:
Accton T-Online routers of different models and concepts have the same IP address which is used to log into the basic admin panel for further configurations.
- The default IP address is 192.168.0.109 which is the same for all the routers from Accton T-Online
- You have to open your browser first and then go to the address bar
- On the address bar, enter the IP address which is 192.168.0.109 and then click on the enter button
Accton T-Online Router Default Username and Password:
So, after entering the IP address in the browser a prompt or a popup will appear asking you to enter your username and password.
- Understand that for all the models from this
brand, the router has the same username and the password as well.
- Username – none
- Password – 0
- Now enter your username and then password in the asked prompt or the popup after entering the IP address
- You have logged into the router’s admin panel where router configurations and Wi-Fi settings can be done.
How to Setup Wi-Fi Settings on the Accton T-Online Router:
After logging in to the router admin panel, we have to click on the wireless section on the left sidebar to enable the Wi-Fi settings.
- You have to follow the below settings in order to enable the Wireless network settings
- Enable Wireless: Check the box and select “Always”
- Wireless Network Name: You have to enter your Wi-Fi name here
- 802.11 Mode: Select the “Mixed 802.11n and 802.11g”
- Wireless Channel: Select 2.412 GHz – CH 1
Once you are done making the changes, click on the Save button and now you have enabled Wi-Fi!
Default User Name and Password for Accton T-Online WiFi Router Brand Admin Login and Password Change with Complete Setup