AXUS Router Admin Login and Password Change with Complete Setup: There are multiple brands of modems available in the market with various features. AXUS Router is one of their kinds with a unique look for home space and providing a good reliable speed. There are multiple models released by the AXUS group and the default credentials are the same for all. Users having need not worry by any means, as the login process for all its models is quite the same.
It is a must to secure your connection with a password, as now you are giving your LAN broadband connected to the modem to spread for a 10mts range. This range will differ in the potion the router is placed.
AXUS Routers doses consist of 4 slots of output Ethernet port to connect them to PC or Laptop and the Wi-Fi connection from Router can be connected to multiple movable devices. Modem configuration and setup must be done first, as to prevent unknown users to access your broadband data while open.
AXUS Router Setting:
Here is a detailed guide of how you can go on to setup the router from the start. Make sure you have got an AXUS router of any mode, LAN broadband connection wire, PC or Laptop having Web Browser installed.
- Firstly, Switch on our router model by connecting it to adapters provider with Power
- Use LAN broadband Wire to connect to modem Input Ethernet slot
- Now connect Ethernet wire in the output of Modem and another end to PC or Windows
- Launch the browser and type the IP address as 192.168.1.1 to search
- You will be asked to fill Usernames and password, Fill the default login Credentials
- Click on Login and wait for a while when AXUS Router Page gets loaded
- Go to Profile button and change the Default Login Credentials
- Password changed must be 8 characters long and unique in characters
That’s it! The modem setup has been done successfully with protecting its password. Use this password when you try to login for every next time to configure.
Setup Wifi on AXUS Router:
Below is a detailed guide to setup the Wi-Fi connection to your new bought AXUS Router model. Make sure you follow the stepwise process and get the configuration done correctly.
- Make sure your router is connected with PC or Laptop using LAN connection
- Now Lunch any browser and enter IP 192.168.1.1 in the URL bar to search
- Enter Username along with the password to get in AXUS router default page
- Now find the Wireless connection button and click on it to open
- Name Wi-Fi name along with WPA2 password to secure your connection
- Set Frequency to 2.4 GHz and Select to Hide SSD mode
- Set Wireless Mode to Auto and Control Channel to Auto as well
- Use 20/40 MHz Channel bandwidth and WPA2 Personal for Authentication
- Clicks on Apply and wait for the changes to apply to Wi-Fi
Finally, you have now successfully set Wi-Fi Router to use Data connection from LAN broadband and spread it to customers using the Wi-Fi network. As we have selected WPA2 Authentication mode, the password will be asked by the user using your Wi-Fi.
Default Username and Password for AXUS Networks Router Admin Login and Password Change