integral Technologies Router Admin Setup: Another brand just like a stick in the yard but like the one which is worth a thousand yarns. We are talking about Integral Technologies which deals with PolyOne and Integral Licensing across the globe.
And frankly, the router industry was not their part and particle over the time they have yielded with great perfection to design and release a range of varied technologies and ultimately resulting in one of the finest router brands in the United States. They are not largely spread all across the world but this is a benefit for the United states users as they get prompt service and a great response time as well.
How to setup Integral Technologies Router – Integral Technologies Router Configuration Guide
So, let us dive into the process of actually configuring the router and it would be easier if you can make sure the hardware settings are well made, so you won’t run into an error while following the guide.
- IP Login Process: The initial step for every router configuration is to access the internal IP address and for this brand, the IP address is 192.168.1.0 which you will need to enter into the address bar.
- And then click either on the go or the enter button so the login page will appear
- After this, you will see that on the same page a new login popup will appear where we have to enter the login details as shown in the image. The username and the password are both set to “admin” only and then click on the login button to continue.
Note: Please make sure that you change your password and if preferred the username for the router, so no one else can access the configuration for your router.
- Wireless Configuration: We will have to enable the wireless settings and in order to do so, follow the below settings once you have selected “Wireless” section from the left sidebar and go to “Basic” section
- Click on “Enable Wireless”
- Channel: Select “Auto” option here
- SSID (Wireless Network Name): As the details suggest, this will be your wireless network name and you can enter any name as per your preference
- Max Clients: 16, this is the highest number of clients anyone would use generally but it is totally up to your own preference.
- Wireless Security Settings: Then go to “Security’ under the Wireless section and apply the below said changes.
- SSID: Here you have to select the SSID which you have renamed in the above step from the “Basic” section of the “Wireless” section menu
- Then under the WPS Setup go to Network Authentication and select “Mixed WPA/WPA2-WPS” from the drop-down menu
- WPA Encryption: Select “AES” from the drop-down menu here
- WPA Passphrase: You have to enter your password for the router network.
And make sure the above settings are done properly, then click on the “Apply” button and the wireless will be enabled now.
Thanks for reading this integral Technologies Router Admin article and now you will be able to easily perform the complete configuration and router setup for Integral Technologies by following the above steps.
Model Wide Default Username and Password for Integral Technologies Networks Router Admin Login Password Change
|INTEGRAL TECHNOLOGIES||REMOTEVIEW Rev. 4||CONSOLE||Administrator||letmein|