Nullsoft Router Setup: Nullsoft is an America based router company which is mainly known for producing in house and home based wireless and wired routers, modems that are available online for sales and purchase. They are well known for being cost effective routers which is why they are most available for the normal customers rather than the IT and technology companies to use.
In this article, we will be discussing one of the popular routers from Nullsoft and see how we can configure it from very scratch. At the same time, their interface for the web configuration process is much easier to understand and that would be handy.
How to Configure Nullsoft Router step by step – Nullsoft Router Setup Process
SImply follow the below steps which will show you how to log into the Nullsoft router admin panel and this is quite easy but people find it hard to look up the Internal login, that is why you can easily do this process from below.
- Open either your laptop or the computer and then open a browser, head towards the address bar, and there enter the IP address 192.168.2.1
- Then click on the enter or the go icon and this will redirect you to the login page
- On the login page first, select the language as per your preference and then you will have to enter both username and the password asked as admin
- After that click on the login option at the bottom of the page and this will automatically redirect and give you access to the admin panel
Nullsoft Router Wireless Configuration Guide – Internal Setup
At this time you have the access to the web configuration panel where the further internal and wireless settings will be done and it is easy to configure the router on your own once you read the instructions from below.
Wireless Basic Settings: Click in the Wireless option and then under it click on Setup, which will redirect you to the basic settings page and then make the below said setting changes.
- Enable Wireless Interface: Select this option
- Country: Select your country from the given drop-down options
- 802.11 Mode: Select “Mixed 802.11b/g/n” option
- Band Width: Select “40M Upper(+)” option
- Wireless Channel: Select “Auto Scan(recommended)” and then click on the Apply button
Wireless Advanced Settings: Click in Advanced option from the top menu section and then from the left sidebar click on Advanced Wireless and on the given page you have to change the settings as per given instructions.
- Transmission Rate: Auto
- Transmit Power: 100%
- Beacon Period: 100
- RTS Threshold: 2346
- Fragmentation Threshold: 2346
- DTIM Interval: 10
- Preamble Type: Short
- AP Isolation: On
- Under SSID, Click on Enable Wireless
- Wireless Network Name: Enter the name for the router network here
- Visibility Status: Select “Visible”
- User Isolation: Off and then click on the Apply option to continue
Wireless Security Settings: Click on Setup option from the top menu section and then from the left sidebar click on Wireless Setup and on this page you simply have to make the password settings as shown below.
- Under Wireless SSID, Select SSID: Select the SSID name from the drop down option
- Wireless Security Mode: Select “WPA/WPA2 Mixed” option
- And then on the next page simply enter your password for the router network here and then click on the apply button for the last time for the settings to be saved
In this wway you will be able to configure the Nullsoft router in no time by following the above instructions!