Network Appliance Router Setup: Network Appliance used to be a router and modem company in the United States which excelled in the production of routers. Later the prominent R&D were sold to different tech giants but the company itself made a huge name for producing high-quality routers over time which were sold well due to their high-performance efficiency when it comes to speed and different features. In this article, we will discuss the Network Appliance configuration process through the series of sections below.
How to Configure Network Appliance Router setup process
Network Appliance routers are well known for being robust but they come with an easy setup and configuration process that is shown below.
- Step 1: First open the browser and in the address bar you have to simply type 192.168.2.1 and then click on either the enter or go button
- Step 2: You will see that the login window will appear on the scene now and then simply enter the login credentials that are asked.
- Step 3: There will be a username, which is admin and then the password will be 1234 which you have to enter and then click on the login button and the page will load the admin panel then.
Here you have the access to the web configuration panel for the Network router.
Router WIreless Configuration – Internal Settings
Once we have access to the admin panel, click on the homepage and then from there follow the below steps which will help you configure the router easily.
Wireless – General Setup Settings: On this section, click on the Wireless option from the top menu and then click on “General Setup” and on this page simply make the changes shown below.
- Bande Mode: Select “802.11 a” option
- Country: You have to select your own country code from the given drop down options
- Tx Power: Enter “100” power
Once the above said changes are made then click on the save button present on the bottom left corner of the page.
Wireless – Advanced Setup Settings: By clicking on the same Wireless tab from the top menu section, click on Advanced Setup now and then make the changes on the page as per the instructions below.
- Fragment Threshold: Enter “2346” number here
- RTS Threshold: Enter “2347” number here
- Short Preamble: Select “Enable” option
- Tx Burst: Select “Enable” option
- WMM: Select “Disable” option
Similarly you will find the save button on the bottom right side of the page click on it and the settings will be made
Wireless – Station Profile Settings: From the same Wireless top menu section, click on it and then under the sub menu click on “Station Profile” and then make the changes as per the settings shown below.
- Profile Name: Enter a profile name for your router network here
- ESSID: Enter a name for the router network here
- Security Type: Select “NONE”
Finally, click on the save button one last time and the settings will be saved to configure the Network Appliance router through the steps mentioned above.
What is the Default IP for Network Appliance Router Admin Login?
The Network Appliance Router has designated 192.168.2.1 as their Wifi Network Appliance Router Default Login IP address for accessing the admin panel, and they have kept the default IP in their user guides and on the Network Appliance Router.
What is the Default Username for Network Appliance Router Admin Login?
The Network Appliance Router Admin Username is 'admin' for entering into the Network Appliance Router Admin Panel, and the default admin username can be changed by the admin.
What is the Default Password for Network Appliance Router Admin Login?
The Network Appliance Router Admin password is '1234' for entering into the Network Appliance Router Admin Panel, and the default admin password can be changed by admin.
How do I change/Reset the admin username or password of Network Appliance Router device?
The only way to gain access to the web management system if the administrator password is lost or forgotten is to reset the Network Appliance Router settings to factory defaults. To reset the password, the user must push and hold the reset button for at least 20 seconds.