Aethra Router Setup: One of the brands that has been Solley focused on creating WAN routers for small house to large scale offices that define the networking in modern world. Aethra understands that with modern development, the routers have to be upgraded as well to match the quality of speed and bandwidth usage users are expecting. They have created variety of routers that have really amazing features while one of the unique and understandable being the routers can support up to 600 Mbps which is a huge mark.
When you look at your ally, the Broadband network service providers have equipped their servers with high speed Internet and more bandwidth usage is being allotted to everyone. In order to make sure the users are capable of utilizing the ultrafast and growing speed, performance and bandwidth Aethra has created some of the robust routers of all times.
In this article we will be first taking a look at simple hardware connection steps for the Aethra router and then acknowledge the internal installation steps with use of Default IP address, username and password.
How to Setup Aethra Router – Aethra Router Configuration Process
As you can see in the below image, we will follow the same instructions which I have mentioned below:
- Ethernet Connection: The Broadband service ethernet cable will be connected to the Aethra router, which will enable transmission of Internet from Broadband service provider modem to your router.
- Power Supply for Router: Your Aethra router will come up with a power unit which needs to be properly plugged in.
- Connection to Laptop or Computer: From your router you will connect a ethernet cable from router port to the laptop or computer’s ethernet input port.
Software Instructions – Wi-Fi Enable, Default IP Address, Username and Password
- The first step is to go to the Default IP address from your browser which is 10.0.0.1:53920
- After entering the Default IP address into the browser address bar, you will have to login with the username and password
- Aethra routers have the same default username and password for all the routers mode, where username is “anything” and the password is “blank”
- Enter the username and password into the login box, then click on ok button to continue which will now login to the router panel
Connect Aethra Device to Laptop/Computer
- Once you have entered the login information, you will be shown “Aethra – Star Manager” where you will have to click on “Turn on the device” which will begin to connect the router to your laptop or computer
- Next step you will be taken to “LAN” page where you need to enter the default IP address and subnet mask which will auto populate (It will appear itself). Then click on “Enable” option under the DHCP server and click on Next button
- Last step will be “WAN” section, where you have to select an option under “Encapsulation” from the drop-down menu and you need to select “PPP over Ethernet (PPPoE)” and then click on next button.
Now you have completely configured your Aethra router!
Default Username and Password for AETHRA WiFi Router Admin Login & Password Change