PentaSafe Router Setup: PentaSafe is a popular router company from the United States, which is quite well known for producing routers that are based out of high speed performance at the same time, the bandwidth effective usage is also one of their essential features. They do have dual gain bandwidth in their most recent products that has increased the sales for this company. One the other hand, the pricing for all their products is quite reasonable and has paved many fans to like their products which is one of the reasons why we are reviewing one of the products to show you the configuration and further steps.
How to configure PentaSafe Router Guide – PentaSafe settings process
Going over the router, first make sure that the hardware setup is done properly such that the configuration process can be handled quite easily. If it’s your first time, then you simply have to follow the below steps which will show you the login process first.
- Open your laptop or the desktop computer which is connected to the router via the ethernet cable
- Now open your browser and enter the IP address 10.0.0.1 into the address bar and then simply hit on the enter button or else on the go option from the browser directly
- This will suddenly open up the login panel, then you have to enter the required login credentials as asked
- Then the username and the password are to be entered as admin and pentasafe respectively in their respective boxes
- Once you make sure that the proper details are entered then simply press on the login button and this should give you access to the admin panel
PentaSafe Router Wireless Configuration – Internal Settings Guide
Well now that you have the access to their internal platform for further web configuration panel, then the setup process begins. The setup process includes the wireless configuration that includes basic, advanced and wireless security.
Wireless Settings: The essential part of this guide is the wireless setup, in order to do this go and click on the Interface Setup option from the top menu section and then click on the Wireless option. Then on the below page you will have to make the changes shown as per the below instructions.
- Access Point: Select “Activated” option
- Channel: Select your country here
- Beacon Interval: Enter “100”
- RTS/CTS Threshold: Enter “2347”
- Fragmentation Threshold: Enter “2346”
- DTIM: Enter “1”
- Wireless Mode: Select “802.11b+g+n” option
- Station Number: Enter “0”
- Under 11n Settings, Channel Bandwidth: Select “20 MHz” option
- Extension Channel: Select “above the control channel”
- Guard Interval: Select “AUTO”
- MCS: Select “Auto”
- Under SSID Settings, SSID index: Select “1”
- SSID: Enter the name for your router network here and make sure it does not exceed 32 characters maximum limit size, while the name can be alphanumeric
- Broadcast SSID: Select “Yes” option
- WMM: Select “Disable” option
- Use WPS: Select “No” option
- Under WPS Settings, WPS mode: Select “PBC”
- Click on “Start WPS” option and then enter your password and finally click on the save button
Once you make sure that the instructions are properly followed step by step, then it would be quite easy for you to configure the whole router.