JAHT Router Setup: JAHT is a prime router brand in the region of the United States and widely popular in similar neighboring European countries for its efficient bandwidth usage and speed performance products. Their key features have been the wireless side run broadband connection with at least 54Mbps with an 802.11g standard, while also having the compatible version of the 802.11b hardware. They come with other features such as dual gain bandwidth and a whole set of different wireless mixtures making it way much easier to use the ethernet facility.
They have one of the most popular products with the name WAM-4054P which uses ADL and VPI technology. All the other products are based on the same router model as well, that is why we will be showing you how to configure this.
How to Configure JAHT Router – JAHT Router Setup Guide
JAHT is not a new brand and that is one of the reasons why they use an old interface in order to configure their routers.
- Step 1: First you will open your browser from either laptop or computer, then go to the address bar and then type the IP address 10.0.0.2 and then click on the go or enter button
- Step 2: After that, you will see that a login popup on the same window will appear which will ask you now to enter the username and the password. Enter the username as admin and the password as epcirouter, then click on the login button to continue loading the web configuration panel.
- Step 3: Now you have the access to the admin panel through which you will be able to make the wireless configuration that needs to be set up. Go to the WAN option from the left side and then make the changes as shown in the below instructions.
- Bridge: Select the “Disabled” option here
- Virtual Circuit: Select the “Enabled” option here
- IGMP: Select the “Disabled” option here
- Encryption: Select the “PPPoA VC+Max” option here
- Under the ATM settings, do not make any changes and leave it as it is
- DHCP Client: Select the “Disabled” option from here and the Host Name as “UK” or country preference
- MAC Spoofing: Select the “Disabled” option here and then do not make any changes under the “Static IP Settings” as well
- Other options should be left as they are and then click on the submit button.
- Step 4: Now go to the “Wireless” option from the left sidebar and then here make the necessary changes as shown below.
- SSID: Here, enter your router name
- Channel: Enter “1” here
- Security: Select the “Disable Encryption” option here
- Key Length: Select the “18-bit” option here
- Auth Type: Select “Open System”
- Passphrase: Enter your password here
- Key 0: Select this option
- Secret AP: Select “Disable” option here and then click on the Submit button to make the changes happen.
- Step 5: Now go to the “WLAN Security” and make the changes as per the below settings
- WPA Mode: Select ‘Disable” option here
- Network Authentication: Select the “WPA Pre-Shared Key” option here
- Data Encryption: Select “TKIP”
- WPA Pre-Shared Key: Enter your router password here
- WPA Group Rekey Interval: Enter “0” here
Do not make any changes to the other options and leave as they are, then click on the submit button finally.
What is the Default IP for JAHT Router Login?
The JAHT Router has defined their Wifi JAHT Router Default Login IP address 10.0.0.2 to login the admin panel, and they have maintained the default IP at their user manuals along with stick a label on the JAHT Router.
What is the Default Username for JAHT Router Login?
The default admin username may be created by the admin, and the JAHT Router Username is 'admin' for logging into the JAHT Router Panel.
What is the Default Password for JAHT Router Login?
The default admin Password may be created by the admin, and the JAHT Router password is 'epcirouter' for logging into the JAHT Router Panel.
How do I change/Reset the admin username or password of JAHT Router device?
The only way to gain access to the web management system if the administrator password is lost or forgotten is to reset the JAHT Router settings to factory defaults. To reset the password, the user must push and hold the reset button for at least 20 seconds.