Mediatrix 2102 Router Setup:Mediatrix is another American router brand which has paced its way through effective router model production over the period of time. In this article we are going to discuss more about the 2102 router model from this brand which has received very good reviews and feedback from the users and router industry in terms of build, performance and the effective use of the bandwidth has been great. Mediatrix router have always been for being the most reliable because they are made out of constructive feedback from the public opinion and in this modern world of hustle, they still manage to keep the design clean, effective and sleek to use in any place as well.
How to setup Mediatrix 2102 Router – Mediatrix 2102 Router Configuration Guide
So, you have to make sure that the router hardware configuration is done properly such that the further wireless configuration is not interrupted in the process. Once you have checked all the hardware connection then follow the instructions mentioned below.
- First, open your browser and then enter the router internal IP address which is 192.168.0.1 or mostly 10.0.0.2 into the address bar of the selected browser from your laptop or computer
- Then click on the enter button and now you will see that the login popup will appear and here you have to enter the Username and the password. The username is supervisor and the password isEUTELIAVOIP, then click on the ok button.
- Once you have clicked on the Ok button, this page will now load you the homepage of the admin panel for further process.
How to enable Wireless Setting on Mediatrix 2102 Router – Internal Settings
Once you are on the homepage of the router’s admin panel, we can start the further configuration process to make the wireless connection settings.
Network Settings: Go to the Management option from the top menu section and under this you will find Network Settings option and you have to click on it, which will load a new page on which you have to make the changes to the settings as per the below instructions.
- Under Ethernet, Network Port Speed: Select “autoDetect” option from the drop-down menu options
- IP Address Source: Select “Static” option here
- IP Address: Enter the IP Address 10.0.0.4 in this box
- Subnet Mask: Do not make any change here as this will auto-populate itself
- Default Router: This is your default router IP address which is 10.0.0.1
- Primary DNS: This will be the primary DNS and it is 10.0.0.1
- Secondary DNS: This will server as the secondary DNS which is 126.96.36.199
- SNMP Port: Enter “161” here
STUN Settings: Go to the Advanced settings option from the top menu section and then under this click on the STUN option, on this page you will have to make the changes as per the instructions below.
- STUN Activation: Click on the “Enable” option here
- STUN Server Host: You can enter any name here
- STUN Server Port: Enter “3478” number here
- Query Timeout: Enter “2000” number here
- Query Cache duration: Enter “0” number here
- Keepalive Interval: Enter “30” number here
- Custom NAT Traversal Activation: Click on “Disable” option here and finally click on the submit button to make the changes.
In this way you will be easily be able to configure the Mediatrix router in less than 5 minutes and make sure to go over the hardware settings once again so that no problems occur while following the instructions above.