Mediatrix 2102 Router Setup: Mediatrix is another American router brand that has paced its way through effective router model production over a period of time. In this article, we are going to discuss more the 2102 router model from this brand which has received very good reviews and feedback from the users and router industry in terms of build, performance and the effective use of the bandwidth has been great. Mediatrix routers have always been for being the most reliable because they are made out of constructive feedback from the public opinion and in this modern world of hustle, they still manage to keep the design clean, effective, and sleek to use in any place as well.
How to setup Mediatrix 2102 Router – Mediatrix 2102 Router Configuration Guide
So, you have to make sure that the router hardware configuration is done properly such that the further wireless configuration is not interrupted in the process. Once you have checked all the hardware connections then follow the instructions mentioned below.
- First, open your browser and then enter the router internal IP address which is 192.168.0.1 or mostly 10.0.0.2 into the address bar of the selected browser from your laptop or computer
- Then click on the enter button and now you will see that the login popup will appear and here you have to enter the Username and the password. The username is a supervisor and the password is EUTELIAVOIP, then click on the ok button.
- Once you have clicked on the Ok button, this page will now lead you to the homepage of the admin panel for further process.
How to enable Wireless Setting on Mediatrix 2102 Router – Internal Settings
Once you are on the homepage of the router’s admin panel, we can start the further configuration process to make the wireless connection settings.
Network Settings: Go to the Management option from the top menu section and under this you will find the Network Settings option and you have to click on it, which will load a new page on which you have to make the changes to the settings as per the below instructions.
- Under Ethernet, Network Port Speed: Select the “autoDetect” option from the drop-down menu options
- IP Address Source: Select the “Static” option here
- IP Address: Enter the IP Address 10.0.0.4 in this box
- Subnet Mask: Do not make any change here as this will auto-populate itself
- Default Router: This is your default router IP address which is 10.0.0.1
- Primary DNS: This will be the primary DNS and it is 10.0.0.1
- Secondary DNS: This will serve as the secondary DNS which is 22.214.171.124
- SNMP Port: Enter “161” here
STUN Settings: Go to the Advanced settings option from the top menu section and then under this click on the STUN option, on this page you will have to make the changes as per the instructions below.
- STUN Activation: Click on the “Enable” option here
- STUN Server Host: You can enter any name here
- STUN Server Port: Enter the “3478” number here
- Query Timeout: Enter the “2000” number here
- Query Cache duration: Enter the “0” number here
- Keepalive Interval: Enter the “30” number here
- Custom NAT Traversal Activation: Click on the “Disable” option here and finally click on the submit button to make the changes.
In this way, you will easily be able to configure the Mediatrix router in less than 5 minutes and make sure to go over the hardware settings once again so that no problems occur while following the instructions above.
What is the Default IP for Mediatrix 2102 Router Admin Login?
The Mediatrix 2102 Router has defined their Wifi Mediatrix 2102 Router Default Login IP address 10.0.0.2 to login the admin panel, and they have maintained the default IP at their user manuals along with stick a label on the Mediatrix 2102 Router.
What is the Default Username for Mediatrix 2102 Router Admin Login?
The Mediatrix 2102 Router Admin Username is 'supervisor' for entering into the Mediatrix 2102 Router Admin Panel, and the default admin username can be changed by the admin.
What is the Default Password for Mediatrix 2102 Router Admin Login?
The Mediatrix 2102 Router Admin password is 'EUTELIAVOIP' for entering into the Mediatrix 2102 Router Admin Panel, and the default admin password can be changed by the admin.
How do I change/Reset the admin username or password of Mediatrix 2102 Router device?
The only way to gain access to the web management system if the administrator password is lost or forgotten is to reset the Mediatrix 2102 Router settings to factory defaults. To reset the password, the user must push and hold the reset button for at least 20 seconds.