Alteon Router Setup: Please note that the Alteon is a specific router model brand under the Radware company which is an international computer networks and solutions company. In this article, we are going to learn how you can setup up any of your Alteon routers properly and process the startup configuration quite easily. So Alteon was developed as a part of the Radware brand, which mainly focuses on the router and the related web configuration services.
How to setup Alteon Router – Alteon Router internal Configuration Process
- So, you will have to open a browser from your preferred laptop or computer, then go to the address bar, enter the IP address which is 10.171.111.100
- Next step will be for you to enter the username and password which are “admin” and “admin” respectively once the login popup will appear on the same tab
- Simply, enter the details for login and click enter which will now load the Alteon router web configuration panel!
Internal Configuration – Startup Process for AlteronRadware Router
Once you have logged into the Alteon router web configuration panel after entering the required details, you will find yourself the start-up configuration as shown as below image.
- We have to make the below settings for the router to be capable of working on Wireless network
- Go to System, and then make the below mentioned changes
- IP Version: Select IPv4 from the drop-down menu
- Management IP: This IP will auto populate (It means it will generate itself)
- Mask: Mask IP will appear itself as well, do not make any changes here
- Management Gateway: Even this IP will appear itself, and not make any changes here
- Then check box for the “Enable SSH” and “Enable Telnet” options
- System Name: Here you will have to enter your router name; it is up to you to select a router name and enter here
- Time and Date settings are simple which you can select and make changes as per your current time zone
- Once the changes are done, click on the submit button which will now enable the settings made to be saved.
Alteon Router Wireless Settings Configuration – Enable Wi-Fi on Alteon Router
One of the most important things now will be to enable the Wireless settings to make Wi-Fi access. Once the above configuration is done, you will have to go “Network” section and then select the “WAN Interface” then click on it and the settings for Wireless Area Network will open in the same tab.
- On this page, IP version should be IPv4 and description should be WAN interface
- Then enter the IP address as 184.108.40.206 and Mask as 255.255.255.0
- Next, we have to enter Peer IP as 220.127.116.11 and Floating IP as 18.104.22.168
- VLAN Settings, click and check “Create New VLAN” and then enter 200 under “VLAN”
- Once done, click on the Submit button and then the Wireless network settings will be done
Note: The above said IP will be available on the same WAN interface settings and you can see the image to enter these details normally.
Default Username and Password in Model Wise for Alteon Redware Networks Router
|ALTEON||ACESWITCH Rev. 180E||HTTP||admin||admin|
|ALTEON||ACESWITCH Rev. 180E||TELNET||admin||(none)|
|ALTEON||ACESWITCH Rev. 180E||HTTP||admin||linga|
|ALTEON||AD4 Rev. 9||CONSOLE||admin||admin|