Intel Router Login Setup: We all have seen the Intel brand as a part of our computer or laptop technology which is one of the world’s leading brands when it comes to Gadgets, Smartphones, and every technology device. They also have their foot when it comes to other industries of technology such as Router and they do not have much variety of devices out there but a few exceptional ones that make them worthy to choose over any other.
How to Configure Intel Router Easily – Intel Router Setup Guide
As we all know that Intel is a huge brand and their interface is going to be easy to manage as well. But to be of more understanding, we are showing you how to configure the router properly from the below instructions.
- Step 1: The first step is to open the internal IP address which is 192.0.2.1 and you can do this by entering or typing the IP address into the address bar of your browser
- Step 2: As soon as you click on the enter button or the go button, we will see that there is a clear popup on the screen asking you to enter the login details. Here we have to enter the username as admin and the password will be intel.
- Step 3: After this, click on the login button at the bottom and this will take a couple of minutes to load the admin panel or the configuration panel for settings.
Intel Router Internal Settings
Now we have access to the router configuration and the admin panel, then let us move towards the main point of configuring this router.
- Wireless Basic Settings: On the left sidebar of the router admin panel, you will find “Basic” under the section and click on it, then make the below settings.
- Radio: Enable, select the enable option here
- Schedule: Always, this will be always as an option
- Wireless Mode: Here select “2.4 GHz (802.11b)” from the drop-down menu
- SSID: This will be your router network name and you can set this as per your preference
- Auto Channel: Select “Enable” option here
- Channel: You have to select “1” here from the drop-down menu
- WMM Enable: Do not select this option and then click on the apply button at the bottom.
- Wireless Advanced Settings: Now go to the Wireless and then select for the “Advanced” option from the left sidebar and make the below said settings.
- Fragment Threshold: 2346, enter this value here
- RTS Threshold: 2346, enter this value here
- Beacon Interval: 100
- DTIM Period: Put this value as “1”
- Preamble Type: Select “Long Preamble” option here
- CTS Protection: Select “Auto” channel here
- Bandwidth: Select “20/40 MHz (Auto)” option here
- Tx Power: Select 100%
- Short Guard Interval: Select this option and then click on the apply button.
- Wireless Security: Under the wireless section, select the “Security” and then make the below changes.
- Broadcast SSID: Select Enable option here
- Encryption: Select “Disable” option here
- PS/EAP Type: Select “PSK” option here
- WPA Type: Select “Mixed” and then click on the apply changes button.
We are now done with the Intel router configuration guide
Model Wide Default Username and Password for Intel Router Admin Login Password Change
|INTEL||EXPRESS 9520 ROUTER||MULTI||NICONEX||NICONEX|
|INTEL||EXPRESS 520T SWITCH||MULTI||setup||setup|
|INTEL||WIRELESS AP 2011 Rev. 2.21||MULTI||(none)||Intel|
|INTEL||WIRELESS GATEWAY Rev. 3.X||HTTP||intel||intel|
|INTEL||NETSTRUCTURE Rev. 480T||TELNET||admin||(none)|