AllNet Router Setup: AllNet is a Denmark based company which has been extravagantly popular when it comes to wireless computer network solutions in and out of the European countries. They have been developing a variety of products in the field of networking and communication technology, where Wireless router has been a major success for them. One of the reasons why their products have been popular in the European nations is because they provide high performance and can work with great speed, bandwidth as well.
Some of the routers from this brand are capable of handling a bandwidth of 150Mbps to 900Mbps which is a great number. At the same time, their range of routers is not only limited to households and homes, but they have products that can work for small offices to large scale companies as well.
How to configure AllNet Router – Steps for AllNet Router Setup – 192.168.0.1
Since we have done the hardware configuration let us move forward to the last step of Internal setup of the router which will be instructed as follows:
- Internet Protocol Version Access: In the first step we will have to open a browser from either laptop or computer, then use the AllNet static Internal IP address. The AllNet router models use 192.168.0.1 as the default IP address which you have to enter into the address bar as shown in the image and then click enter to continue
- IP Login Process: As soon as you click on enter, you will see that a login popup will appear on the same tab of the browser, where you will be asked to enter the User Name and Password.
- In this guide, we are following AllNet ALL0276 router model configuration whose User Name and Password are both “blank”.
- At the same time, all the other router models in this brand have the same default username and password for this step to proceed.
- Port Forwarding and Configuration: Once you have entered the required details, you will log into the AllNet ALL0276 router model web configuration page where we can begin the port forwarding and internal settings.
- Virtual Servers: Here you have to click on “Virtual Servers” from the left sidebar and it will open in the tab. Next, you will have to select Server as Web and follow below settings
- Properties: PC (server) as Select a PC
- Protocol: TCP
- Wireless Settings: Above we have set up the virtual server settings which enable the TCP control. Next, you need to click on Wireless Router from the left sidebar again and then click on edit to change settings as follows.
- Internet Address: Select the available ones
- Connection: DHCP
- SSID: default
- Security: You have to switch this on and then enter a password which should be at least 8 characters long
- Name: Here, you can enter the name for your router which will make it easy for you to identify it
Once you have made the above changes, click on the Save button which will now enable Wireless settings and you can now access Wi-Fi easily.
Default Username and Password in Model Wide for ALLNET Networks Router
|ALLNET||T-DSL MODEM Rev. SOFTWARE VERSION: V1.51||HTTP||admin||admin|
|ALLNET||ALL0275 802.11G AP Rev. 1.0.6||HTTP||none||admin|