Cisco Router: This is a very well-known brand that has spread its roots in all streams of communication. The Router from Cisco Brand is very precise with high efficiency in the transmission of signals. Cisco router does have the capability to transmit its signal with wider bandwidth and by providing secure networks.
Log in to the Cisco web page to access the configuration settings that can be made using the IP address. There is an IP address for every router that lets the user configure the settings as desired.
Here we will let you know how to configure the Wi-Fi Settings for Cisco Route with default login credentials. It might be harder to set up at the router wireless setting at first as you need to follow a sequel procedure. Only with proper login access, the new users will be able to access the Cisco Router web page and set up their respective routers.
To make the LAN connection secure once it has been converted to the Wi-Fi network, password protection is a must. Connect your movable devices to this Wi-Fi and start using the data connection using a secured network.
How to Setup Cisco Router:
I hope you know how to login and get the settings done, but we have got a secure way of setting the router. This hard connection of wire and the login process will let you setup the Cisco Router in easy steps.
- Firstly, get your Cisco Route placed near Power Slot to insert the Adapter
- Connect the LAN wire from Internet provider to Cisco Input slot
- Now get a two side ethernet cable and attach it from the router output slot
- The other end of same Cisco to be inserted to ethernet slot of PC or computer
- Now launch the web browser on your computer and enter the IP address 192.168.0.1
- Make sure you have supplied the power to the router and then hit the IP search
- Cisco Router web page will be launched and will ask for credentials
- Enter the Login Username and Password, which are the default for first time
- Use ‘unknown’ as username and password, then enter the Login button
You have just passed the credentials to the Cisco Router web portal and it had made you successfully login. Once you are in the admin, you can go on to access the configuration and setup the router.
Cisco Router Wireless Setup:
Setting the router with a wireless network is an important task once you have successfully logged in. Below is the clear step wise process to setup the wireless connection.
- Once your login to the Cisco setup page using IP address
- Click on the Setup button and then select the Quick Setup option
- Firstly, change the Password by confirming it twice as being unique
- Go to the Wireless connection box, click on enable button
- Then select the respective option and security Mode as WPA2
- Use the Encryption key mode and then Password for Wi-Fi
That’s it! Cisco Wi-Fi connection for your LAN connection has been secured using WAP2 security and protected with a unique password separate then your Login Password. Make sure your Login password and Wi-Fi password differ to make the connection secure.
What is the Default IP for CISCO Router Admin Login?
The CISCO Router has defined their Wifi CISCO Router Default Login IP address 192.168.0.1 to login the admin panel, and they have maintained the default IP at their user manuals along with stick a label on the CISCO Router.
What is the Default Username for CISCO Router Admin Login?
The default admin username may be created by the admin, and the CISCO Router Admin Username is 'unknown' for logging into the CISCO Router Admin Panel.
What is the Default Password for CISCO Router Admin Login?
The default admin Password may be created by the admin, and the CISCO Router Admin password is 'unknown' for logging into the CISCO Router Admin Panel.
How do I configuration of CISCO Router device?
If the administrator password is lost or forgotten, the only method to get access to the web management system is to reset the CISCO Router configuration to factory defaults. Users can press and hold the reset button for at least 20 seconds to reset the password.