Cisco Router: This is a very well-known brand that has spread its roots in all streams of communication. The Router from Cisco Brand is very precise with high efficiency in the transmission of signals. Cisco router does have the capability to transmit its signal with wider bandwidth and by providing secure networks.
Login to the Cisco web page to access the configuration settings can be made using the IP address. There is an IP address for every router that lets the user configure the settings as desired.
Here we will let you know how to configure the Wi-Fi Settings for Cisco Route with default login credentials. It might be harder to setup at the router wireless setting at first as you need to follow a sequel procedure. Only with proper login access, the new users will be able to access the Cisco Router web page and setup their respective routers.
To make the LAN connection secure once it has been converted to the Wi-Fi network, password protection is a must. Connect your movable devices to this Wi-Fi and start using the data connection using a secured network.
How to Setup Cisco Router:
I hope you know how to login and get the settings done, but we have got a secure way of setting the router. This hard connection of wire and the login process will let you setup the Cisco Router in easy steps.
- Firstly, get your Cisco Route placed near Power Slot to insert the Adapter
- Connect the LAN wire form Internet provider to Cisco Input slot
- Now get a two side ethernet cable and attach from the router output slot
- The other end of same Cisco to be inserted to ethernet slot of PC or computer
- Now launch the web browser on your computer and enter the IP address 192.168.0.1
- Make sure you have supplied the power to the router and then hit the IP search
- Cisco Router web page will be launched and will ask for credentials
- Enter the Login Username and Password, which are the default for first time
- Use ‘unknown’ as username and password, then enter Login button
You have just passed the credentials to the Cisco Router web portal and it had made you successfully login. Once you are in the admin, you can go on to access the configuration and setup the router.
Cisco Router Wireless Setup:
Setting the router with a wireless network is an important task once you have successfully logged in. Below is the clear step wise process to setup the wireless connection.
- Once your login to Cisco setup page using IP address
- Click on Setup button and then select Quick Setup option
- Firstly, change Password by confirming it twice being unique
- Go to Wireless connection box, click on enable button
- Then select the respective option and security Mode as WPA2
- Use the Encryption key mode and then Password for Wi-Fi
That’s it! Cisco Wi-Fi connection for your LAN connection has been secured using WAP2 security and protected with a unique password separate then your Login Password. Make sure your Login password and Wi-Fi password differ to make the connection secure.