Fujitsu Siemens Router admin Setup: Fujitsu Siemens is a part of the Fujitsu brand which is widespread all across the world with such exceptional presence in every industry and field. But with Fujitsu Siemens both combing, it has become a great success for them and for the fans as well since they’ve got some great router products out of this brand.
Similar to any other brand, their key market was the Networking and the computer industry while the router was a huge success for them because they were great at performance in terms of speed and bandwidth effective use as well.
How to configure Fujitsu Siemens Router – Fujitsu Siemens Setup Process
Fujitsu is a huge brand across the world and with the router industry, its release of Fujitsu Siemens has been exceptional. In that context, we will be showing you the step by step process to configure the router from this brand.
- First, we will have to open the Fujitsu Siemens Internal IP address from the address bar of the router
- So, enter IP address 192.168.0.1 into the address bar of your preferred browser from either laptop or computer connected to the router via an ethernet connection and cable
- Once we click enter, a pop will appear where we will be asked to enter the login details to continue forward
- In order to do this, simply enter the user as admin and the password also as admin which will be the same for any other router under this brand
- Once we are done, we need to click on the login button and now the admin panel will load in a few minutes.
Since we have access to the admin panel, we can now move towards the configuration part of the router which will be shown below.
- Click on the Advanced Setup icon at the right of the admin panel since this will be a complete configuration process
- Then we have to go to WAN settings under the “WAN Settings” section from the left sidebar and follow the instructions mentioned below.
- SSID: You have to enter the router network name here, enter as per your preference
- Wireless Option: It is important that you select the enable option here
- Channel: We also have to select the channel to Auto, from the drop-down menu
- Passkey: This is the password for your router network access but not the admin panel access
- Bandwidth: Select 802.11g from the drop-down menu and once done with the settings click on the apply button for them to be saved.
- Then click on the Administrator Password and then click on the “Enable” option and select it for the first option. After that, you will be asked to enter the username, which will be admin and here you can enter a new password and then enter confirm password. Then click on the apply button and now you have setup up a new password for your router.
In this way, you will be able to configure the Fujitsu Siemens router brand and make the necessary changes as required.
Default Username and Password for Fujitsu Siemens Router Admin Login Password Change
What is the Default IP for Fujitsu Siemens Router Admin Login?
The Fujitsu Siemens Router has designated 192.168.0.1 as their Wifi Fujitsu Siemens Router Default Login IP address for accessing the admin panel, and they have kept the default IP in their user guides and on the Fujitsu Siemens Router.
What is the Default Username for Fujitsu Siemens Router Admin Login?
The default admin username may be created by the admin, and the Fujitsu Siemens Router Admin Username is 'blank' for logging into the Fujitsu Siemens Router Admin Panel.
What is the Default Password for Fujitsu Siemens Router Admin Login?
The Fujitsu Siemens Router Admin password is 'blank' for entering into the Fujitsu Siemens Router Admin Panel, and the default admin password can be changed by admin.
How do I change/Reset the admin username or password of Fujitsu Siemens Router device?
If the administrator password is lost or forgotten, the only method to get access to the web management system is to reset the Fujitsu Siemens Router configuration to factory defaults. Users can press and hold the reset button for at least 20 seconds to reset the password.