Omnitronix Router Admin Login Setup: Omnitronix company is known for being one of the best providers of electronic equipment and gadgets to not only homes, offices but for big firms and IT industries as well. In their list of products that they design and sell, routers are one of the finest ones because of fans like their routers for being cost-effective in this age and moreover with the advancement in technology.
Their router models are well equipped with all the features making them more reliable to use in day to day life for all kinds of business and services. They are also known for providing speed performance for all their router models which is a good feature indeed.
How to Configure & Setup Omnitronix Router – Settings Guide
Omnitronix has different router models and in this article we will be following one of their popular router models which along with all other router models have the same interface, so you can follow the same instructions to login and then set up the router as well.
- Open a browser and type the IP address 192.168.0.1 and then hit enter
- Next, a login window will load up on the same screen and you can see the login credentials to be filled
- Language: First select the Language as per your preference
- Username: enter admin as the username
- Password: enter 1234 for the password and then click on the login option
Once you click on the login option below the given login boxes, the page will redirect and then give you access to the Omnitronix admin panel for the web configuration settings.
Omnitronix Router Wireless Configuration Process – Internal Settings
Well now that we have the router perfectly logged in, then you can simply head over the instructions stated below and configure the wireless settings to make the WiFi work on Omnitronix router.
Wireless Basic: Click on Setup from the top menu section, then click on Wireless Setup and then click on Wireless Basic and on the page you have to make the below settings.
- Enable Wireless Interface: Select this option
- Country: Select your country from the given drop down options
- 802.11 Mode: Select “Mixed 802.11b/g/n” option
- Band Width: Select “40M lower(-)” option
- Wireless Channel: Select “Auto Scan(recommended)” option and then click on Apply button
Omnitronix Router Advanced Settings: Click Advanced from the top menu section and then from the left sidebar click on Advanced Wireless option and then change the settings as per the below instructions.
- Transmission Rate: Select “Auto” option
- Transmit Power: Select “100%” option
- Beacon Period: Enter “100”
- RTS Threshold: Enter “2346”
- Fragmentation Threshold: Enter “2346”
- DTIM Interval: Here, enter “10” number
- Preamble Type: For this option, select “long” from the drop down options
- AP Isolation: Select the “on” option
- Under SSID, Enable Wireless: Select this option
- Wireless Network Name: Enter the name for your router network here and simply click on the apply option and continue below settings
Wireless Security: Click on Setup from the top menu section and then click on WIreless from the left sidebar and then click on Wireless Security then make the changes as per the settings below.
- Under Wireless SSID, Select SSID: You have to select the SSID which is the router network name which you have setup or already has been setup
- Under Wireless Security Mode, Wireless Security Mode: select “WPA/WPA2 Mixed” option
- Password: On the next page simply enter a password of your preference and click on the Apply option to make all the settings.
Finally you will now have configured the Omnitronix Router by following the above steps in less than 5 minutes and next time it would be a lot faster.