TP-Link Router Admin Setup: When you talk about a World-class router service, then the first name that comes to your mind is TP-Link which is a Chinese brand but they are among the top router companies in the world. This company is famous for producing wireless routers, modems, ethernet cables, and many other products for homes and businesses to make the Internet easier to use.
They have a wide range of products as they are focused on creating new products with better features every time and this is one of the reasons why this company has so many reviews and all their products are known for their speed performance moreover.
Find out how to setup & Configure TP-Link Router – Step by step process
So if you own a router from TP-Link then you need to learn how it can be configured, i.e, how someone with no experience can set up the router from scratch. All the routers from TP-Link are very easy to configure and you can follow the instructions below to learn how to configure the router directly.
Step 2: Then you can see that the login window will appear on the screen now and here you have to enter the username and password as admin & admin respectively and then click on “Let’s Get Started” option to continue
Step 3: In the next page you will be asked to select the Time Zone, select your time zone from the drop down options and then click on the next button
Step 4: On the next page “Internet Connection Type” you will have to click on “Dynamic IP” option and then click on the next button to continue forward in the configuration process
Step 5: Under Quick Step, in the next page you have to select “Do Not Clone MAC Address” option and then click on the Next button to continue
Step 6: Next Page is Wireless Settings, under this page you have to make the all the below shown settings.
- 2.4GHz Wireless: Check “Enable Wireless Radio” option
- Network Name (SSID): Enter a router network name here as per your preference
- Password: Enter a password for your router
- 5GHZ-1 Wireless: Even here you have to select the option “Enable Wireless Radio” option
- Network Name (SSID): Enter a new router network name here
- Password: Enter a new router network password here
- 5Ghz-2 Wireless: Even for this you have to check “Enable Wireless Radio” option
- Network Name (SSID): You will have to enter a separate router network name here
- Password: Enter a password for this router network here and then click on the next button
Step 7: On the next page of summary you have to review if all the details are correct and then click on the save button
Step 8: Finally you have now configured the router and then you can login or log out from your router and check that wireless setting is enabled for your router.
And in this way you can easily configure any TP-Link router from scratch!