Panasonic Router Setup: Panasonic is one of the world’s largest electronic gadgets, products and home appliance companies which is a Japanese company which has spread all across the word with their wide range in all categories of products in different markets. When we talk about the router models, Panasonic is well known because they have created a huge number of wireless and wired routers, models which have the latest features that include better speed performance and effective bandwidth usage. All their routers now come up with dual gain bandwidth which effectively increases the speed and along with that their routers can be used for homes, institutes, companies and even IT firms.
How to Configure Panasonic Router – Panasonic Router setup process
Panasonic has a huge base of router models that are available all across the world and you might have one router from them as well. At the same time all their models have similar interfaces which helps us because the below guide about the configuration process will hold the same for any model under this company.
- Open the browser and then enter or else copy/paste the IP address 192.168.0.1 into the address bar
- After that click on go option or else click on the enter button which will load the login window on the same screen
- Now in the login window, you have to click on the username where you have to enter admin and for the password enter 12345
- Then simply click on the login button which will give you access to the admin panel.
Panasonic Router Wireless Configuration – Internal Settings
One of the important aspects about the routers from Panasonic is that all their routers have quite functional router settings process which we have shown below and might take you less than sometime to get this router configured properly.
Wireless Basic Settings: From the Navigation Menus from the left sidebar, click on the Wireless option and then click on the Basic option and on this page make the changes as per below settings.
- Country: Select your country from the drop down options
- 5GHz wireless network: Select “Enable”
- SSID Broadcast: Select “Enable” option
- SSID: Enter the router network name here and this can be as per your preference
- 8012.11 Mode: Select “11a/n mixed mode” option
- Channel: Select “Auto” option
- WMM Capable: Select “Enable” option
- APSD Capable: Select “Disable” option and then click on the Save button
Advanced Settings: Click on the Wireless option from the left sidebar and then click on the Advanced option and on this page you will have to make the settings as per below changes.
- AP Isolation: Do not select this option
- Beacon Interval: Enter “100”
- Fragment Threshold: Enter “2346”
- RTS Threshold: Enter “2347”
- DTIM Interval: Enter “1” and then click on the Save button to continue forward
Security Settings: Click on the Navigations Menus on the left sidebar bar and under this menu click on the Wireless menu and under the drop down click on Security and on this page make the settings as per the instructions shown below.
- Security Mode: Select “WPA+PSK” option
- Cipher Type: Select “AES” option
- Security Key: Enter the password here
- Key Renewal Interval: Enter “86400” and then finally click on the save button
After you have completed following all the steps from the above instructions then you can easily configure the Panasonic router.