Panasonic Router Setup: Panasonic is one of the world’s largest electronic gadgets, products, and home appliance companies which is a Japanese company that has spread all across the world with its wide range in all categories of products in different markets. When we talk about the router models, Panasonic is well known because they have created a huge number of wireless and wired routers, models which have the latest features that include better speed performance and effective bandwidth usage. All their routers now come up with dual gain bandwidth which effectively increases the speed and along with that their routers can be used for homes, institutes, companies, and even IT firms.
How to Configure Panasonic Router – Panasonic Router setup process
Panasonic has a huge base of router models that are available all across the world and you might have one router from them as well. At the same time all their models have similar interfaces which helps us because the below guide about the configuration process will hold the same for any model under this company.
- Open the browser and then enter or else copy/paste the IP address 192.168.0.1 into the address bar
- After that click on the go option or else click on the enter button which will load the login window on the same screen
- Now in the login window, you have to click on the username where you have to enter admin and for the password enter 12345
- Then simply click on the login button which will give you access to the admin panel.
Panasonic Router Wireless Configuration – Internal Settings
One of the important aspects about the routers from Panasonic is that all their routers have quite a functional router settings process which we have shown below and might take you less than some time to get this router configured properly.
Wireless Basic Settings: From the Navigation Menus from the left sidebar, click on the Wireless option and then click on the Basic option and on this page make the changes as per the below settings.
- Country: Select your country from the drop-down options
- 5GHz wireless network: Select “Enable”
- SSID Broadcast: Select the “Enable” option
- SSID: Enter the router network name here and this can be as per your preference
- 8012.11 Mode: Select the “11a/n mixed-mode” option
- Channel: Select the “Auto” option
- WMM Capable: Select the “Enable” option
- APSD Capable: Select the “Disable” option and then click on the Save button
Advanced Settings: Click on the Wireless option from the left sidebar and then click on the Advanced option and on this page you will have to make the settings as per below changes.
- AP Isolation: Do not select this option
- Beacon Interval: Enter “100”
- Fragment Threshold: Enter “2346”
- RTS Threshold: Enter “2347”
- DTIM Interval: Enter “1” and then click on the Save button to continue forward
Security Settings: Click on the Navigations Menus on the left sidebar bar and under this menu click on the Wireless menu and under the drop-down click on Security and on this page make the settings as per the instructions shown below.
- Security Mode: Select “WPA+PSK” option
- Cipher Type: Select “AES” option
- Security Key: Enter the password here
- Key Renewal Interval: Enter “86400” and then finally click on the save button
After you have completed following all the steps from the above instructions then you can easily configure the Panasonic router.
What is the Default IP for Panasonic Router Login?
The Panasonic Router has defined their Wifi Panasonic Router Default Login IP address 192.168.0.1 to login the admin panel, and they have maintained the default IP at their user manuals along with stick a label on the Panasonic Router.
What is the Default Username for Panasonic Router Login?
The default admin username may be created by the admin, and the Panasonic Router Username is 'admin' for logging into the Panasonic Router Panel.
What is the Default Password for Panasonic Router Login?
The default admin Password may be created by the admin, and the Panasonic Router password is '12345' for logging into the Panasonic Router Panel.
How do I change/Reset the admin username or password of Panasonic Router device?
If the administrator password is lost or forgotten, the only method to get access to the web management system is to reset the Panasonic Router configuration to factory defaults. Users can press and hold the reset button for at least 20 seconds to reset the password.