Aspect WiFi Router Admin Login and Password Change Setup Guide: Router Modem has got multiple settings to be enabled to make sure it is secure and connect to the local Broadband network. The LAN connection and power supply for a Router must be through checked, as any loose connection will break the connectivity. This router modem has a greater bandwidth which allows its Wi-Fi network to spread for longer distance. Use the option to limit the device connected along with the data used by them.
This guide takes you along the Wi-Fi setting after making successfully login using the default login credentials. Make sure you use the correct IP address provided to connect to Aspect Homepage. This homepage will be base of your settings, so run through every option to secure your modem from unknown device connections.
Aspect Router Default Username, Password and IP Address:
To get into the Aspect Router Settings, you need to have Default Username and Password that are specific with model number. The Default IP of Router is 192.168.0.102 will take you to Aspect Router interface homepage. Follow below guide to connect Modem to broadband LAN and then setup the router modem.
- Connect Ethernet cable from Broadband network to Router in the first slot
- Switch on the modem with power supply to make it connected
- Connect LAN cable to PC or Laptop using Ethernet Cable from Modem output slots
- First most thing is to launch your default browser of your system
- Now search for the Default IP in URL bar and wait for the page to load
- Use Username and Password from default list given as per the model
- Click on the login button and wait for a while to accept your credentials
So, finally, you’re logged into Aspect Router home page. This is where you can start your settings of router Wi-Fi and other configuration.
Aspect Router Wifi Setting:
Hope that you’re successfully logged into the Router homepage and now it’s the time to enable Wi-Fi network. This is very simple if your little aware of the settings or else you can just follow the steps provided below.
- Login with your default username and password to get into homepage
- Once you’re into the page, click on Wireless settings shown on screen
- Enable Wireless Settings and Enter Name of Wi-Fi to be displayed
- Select mode of Band and Set the Channel to Auto followed by Width to 40 MHz
That’s it! Click on the save button and your Wi-Fi Network is on into the air now. You can use the password set in Wireless setting to use Wi-Fi network.
Aspect Router Default Settings:
Below are list of Default login username and password, which must be matched with your Model number. The credentials must be matched with your Aspect Router model number to make a login successfully login attempt.
Default Username and Passwords for Aspect WiFi Routers in Model Wise
|ASPECT||ACD Rev. 6||HTTP||customer||none|
|ASPECT||ACD Rev. 6||ORACLE||DTA||TJM|
|ASPECT||ACD Rev. 7||ORACLE||DTA||TJM|
|ASPECT||ACD Rev. 8||ORACLE||DTA||TJM|
I hope that you’re now easily processing into the Router homepage and its settings, it is advised to change the default username followed by password after your first login attempt to make it secure. Password settings must be encrypted larger than 8 characters to make it secure.