3M Router Admin Login Password Change Settings Setup: We all use routers in our daily life to enjoy the full access of the Internet without any flaw of the connection and in the advent, we sometimes seek different routers. One of the popular brands of routers we are discussing is 3M which is well known for their Computer networking products which range from routers to cable switches as well.
The ethernet providing routers from 3M were well known to be from the Volition subbrand name which became highly popular in the 90s and has sold different types of 3M Volition routers across the United States.
Every router from this brand starts with the product name as VOL-0215, VOL-5000 which all had modular switches and 3M introduces these interconnection devices to provide highspeed Internet across the world and it was quite successful with most of the products. The reason why 3M routers have been popular was that they were cost effective with the power to calibrate and make use of the fiber optic connection as well.
In this article, we are going to show you how to access any of the 3M routers via the IP address 192.168.0.109 to setup the router settings properly and enable Wi-Fi.
How to setup 3M Router Settings – 3M Router New Installation Process – 192.168.0.109
If you have bought a new 3M router or else if you want to change the settings of the present router and change back to the default settings then you can follow the below setup process. But before we continue you need to check on the 3M router left side where the password will be mentioned along with the model number.
Basic instructions to be followed are you have connected the Main ethernet cable source to the router along with a power source connected to it. Then to make changes on the router side, you have to connect the router to the computer or a laptop via ethernet cable till Wi-Fi is enabled.
- The first step is to open any of your browsers and enter the 3M router IP address which is 192.168.0.109
- Next you have to enter the default username and password on the popup which will ask you to enter login details
- Now we have click on Wireless on the right sidebar and then change the wireless settings as mentioned below to enable Wi-Fi
- Region: United States
- Mode: 11bgn mixed
- Channel Width: Auto
- Channel: Auto
- Max Tx Rate: 300Mbps, we would suggest you select the preferred amount of the maximum transfer rate of data.
- Click on Enable Wireless Router Radio checkbox
- Click on Enable SSID Broadcast Checkbox
- Finally, click on the Save button and now we have fully configured the 3m Router which is now ready to be accessed via Wi-Fi.
The most common 3M router model number is VOL-0215 which has the username as volition and password as volition. If you have some other router from the 3M brand then do not worry because every other router will have the same default router username and password.