3Ware Router Admin Login Password Change Settings: 3Ware might not be a brand you might have heard of in the router industry but this brand is well known for producing Computer network products such as routers, cards, and chipsets for different networking facilities.
This router service is based on an open-source kernel which makes it available easily since there are a lot of driver updates for open source configured models. We are going to focus on the 3DM model today and see how it can be configured thoroughly.
The 3Ware is based on the controller model 3DM which was later turned into the flagship router product for this brand has been spread all across the world and did great in sales as well. If you have a 3Ware router or 3Ware 3DM based router then you can follow this guide where we will explain how you can setup the router properly, access the settings and make changes as well.
How to Setup 3Ware Router Settings – IP Address
3Ware is a famous brand that excels in different powerful routers and one of them is 3Ware 9650SE which we are going to set up right now. Also, note that all these router models come under the flagship router as 3Ware 3DM which is spread globally.
- Setup Process – How to Configure the 3Ware Router via IP Address
- Connect the 3Ware router to the computer or laptop, given ethernet main connection to the router along with a power supply
- Then open the browser and enter 192.168.0.109 IP Address, click enter
- After that enter the username and password from above and click on enter to continue
- Now you have successfully logged into the 3Ware 3DM router from where you can enable the Wi-Fi from the Wireless connection section directly and change the Wi-Fi password as per your preference
- Click on 3DM2 settings on the top tabs section through which you will be able to manage the transfer rate which should be optimum and not more than 300Mbps.
- Note: While changing the password for Wi-Fi or creating a new encryption password you have to make sure that the password is more than 8 characters long.
- 3Ware Default IP Address – 192.168.0.109
- So, before you continue to log in with the below details, you must have to visit the 3Ware router official login page which can be accessed only via the Router associated IP address.
- The default IP address is 192.168.0.109. Sometimes you might get confused that different brand routers may have the same IP address but those will only correspond to the router which is pointing towards the IP address.
- 3Ware Username and Password
- So, every router has a set of default username and password details that correlates to the login page or IP address to access the router.
- Even 3Ware has a default username and password as well which we have listed below.
- Username – Administrator
- Password – 3Ware
Thank you for reading this article about 3Ware router 3DM model and how you can completely configure the router via the IP address to access the router online portal.
What is the Default IP for 3Ware Router Admin Login?
The 3Ware Router has defined their Wifi 3Ware Router Default Login IP address 192.168.0.109 to login the admin panel, and they have maintained the default IP at their user manuals along with stick a label on the 3Ware Router.
What is the Default Username for 3Ware Router Admin Login?
The default admin username may be created by the admin, and the 3Ware Router Admin Username is 'Administrator' for logging into the 3Ware Router Admin Panel.
What is the Default Password for 3Ware Router Admin Login?
The default admin Password may be created by the admin, and the 3Ware Router Admin password is '3Ware' for logging into the 3Ware Router Admin Panel.
How do I change/Reset the admin username or password of 3Ware Router device?
The only way to gain access to the web management system if the administrator password is lost or forgotten is to reset the 3Ware Router settings to factory defaults. To reset the password, the user must push and hold the reset button for at least 20 seconds.