Acconet Router Password Login and Password Change Settings: Acconet which is very presumably called Acco Net is an online access platform that started producing routers after stepping up into the Computer networks industry sometime back. It has become a popular brand that functions all across the globe and services every part and product of modern wireless communication and Internet networking.
If you need a home router or office router then you can rely on this service because they produce some of the fast and high performing routers. This is a south Africa based brand that has the point of sales spread over the world and via the web which makes the distribution faster.
192.168.0.109 Acconet Router Setup Process – How to setup Acco Net Router Properly
If you have recently bought an Acconet router then you need to follow the below instructions properly which has the same basic steps involved to install the router and set it up.
Hardware Setup: The hardware setup is simply assembling the router in place before we begin the Internal configuration.
- Setup the router in such a way that the Main ethernet cable from Broadband modem is connected to the router
- Next, we need to provide power supply to the Acconet router via the cable management
- Finally, use an Ethernet wire to connect router to the laptop or the computer you are using
Acconet Router Settings – Default IP Address, Username and Password – 192.168.0.109
Now let us continue with the internal configuration of the router since we are done with the assembly process.
- Step 1: First we will have to open any of the browsers and then enter the default IP Address
- In case of Acconet Routers, all the routers have the default IP address set to 192.168.0.109
- So, enter the IP Address i.e., 192.168.0.109 in the Address bar and click enter to continue
- Step 2: Now a popup will appear asking
you to enter your Username and Password
- Similarly, all the Acconet Routers, have the
same default username and password as
- Username – Admin
- Password – admin (Please note that the password is in all small letters)
- Similarly, all the Acconet Routers, have the same default username and password as
- Step 3: After entering the details you
will be now on the Acconet router settings page and then click on the Wireless
2.4 Ghz option on the left sidebar. Then you have to enter and change the page
as per the below mentioned settings to make Wi-Fi enable on the router.
- Wireless: Click on Enable
- Wireless Network Name: You can enter any name for your router which will appear while searching for Wi-Fi via devices
- Mode: Select 11bgn mixed
- Channel: Auto
- Channel Width: 40MHz
- Check Enable SSD Broadcast option
Default User Name (Admin) and Default Password for Acconet Wifi Router
Finally, click on the Save button which will now enable the Wi-Fi on the router and make sure to change the password for it via accessing the encryption on the WPS option. At the same time, you have to select WPA-2 encryption under the WPS settings with a password longer than 8 characters to be accepted as valid.