Andover Controls Router Setup: Andover Controls is a pioneer when it comes to the modern router and networking technologies all across the world. This brand pioneered different high performing router that can work with the bandwidth of as high as 500Mbps as well.
The hardware connection for Andover controls is quite simple and follows the same process as any other as well. Here we need to make sure that the broadband ethernet cable is properly connected to the router. Then a power supply is connected to the router always and then an ethernet cable connection is to be established between the router and the working laptop or computer for configuration.
How to Configure Andover Controls Router
Andover Controls is a brand that has been for some time right now and their Admin panel configuration actually differs from the modern router we see but we have shown the basic steps that involve the internal configuration of the router below.
One thing you should know is that Andover Controls has released different routers but all these routers comes under the flagship device called Andover Controls Infinity and we are going to discuss that.
- The IP address gateway for the router is 192.168.0.109, in order to access the admin panel, you will have to type the given IP gateway into the browser address bar and enter to continue loading the page
- The next step is that once the admin panel loads, the page will ask about the login details to be entered which are username as “acc” and password as “acc”. All the routers under this brand or different router models also have the same username and password.
- Then, simply click login and you will now be logged into the Andover Controls admin panel through which we can start the settings configuration!
- Open the Andover Controls Infinity settings box, through which we will first change the name of the router to the one you would like. Go to the General tab, enter the description with the name RemoteCX and click ok and apply to save the settings
- Then in the same window, select the settings tab where we can now make the Internet settings by changing the IP address.
- You have to make all the IP’s as shown in the image below and Max response time should be 5 seconds
- Then select the “Controller to Cyberstation DB sync” option
- In the homepage section, you can enter any website you want to open when you open a browser from the connected router
- click on and Apply button to save the settings
Next, go to the security level and click on the enable option which will make password security available on the router we have setup right now. At the same time in the same tab, go to the password section and enter a password which is at least 8 characters long to ensure the router is password protected.
Finally click on the ok and then the Apply button for the changes made to be saved. We will now have configured the Andover Controls router completely!