Ascend Router Admin Setup: Ascend Router is most the preferred Routers, due to their durability and high-speed performance. The secure connection from your LAN can be easily routed to the Wi-Fi network using Ascend Routers. It gets you features to access different parameters like the number of devices to be connected, Mobile data upload and download limit and so on.
If you have bought Ascend router and struggling to access its official website page, then our below tutorial will help you to go through each aspect of a router. Make sure you have a LAN Broadband connection that needed to be connected to a Wi-Fi router to get started. Router connection is designed to access the data connection to multiple devices with equal speed.
Ascend Router Username and Password:
A router has got their own credentials which allow its users to configure them as per requirements. Ascend Router has few simple steps, which will help you to get its username and password. Following the below given steps, one can easily get into the Ascend Router settings webpage.
- First, get the Ascend Router model number which is at the left side in the password list
- The model number must be correct to find the username and password
- In the next column of Ascend Router model number, you can see the username
- Get the username for respective Ascend Router model from this list
- In the very next column after username, you can find the password as well
That’s it! You have got your username and password for the respective Ascend Router Model Now. These credentials can be now used to get into settings webpage and make necessary changes to setup the Ascend Router.
Login into Ascend Router Webpage – Ascend Router Setup:
There is an internal IP for every router which allows its users to access the internal features. Ascend router does have its Username and Password, which are must to access its features. Here we will let you know how to access the Ascend Router official page. Access the login page if you’re aware of default Username and Password for Ascend Routers.
- Firstly, go to the URL bar and enter the official IP address of the Ascend Routers to search.e, 192.168.0.109
- Now enter the username and password, in the respective columns shown on screen
- Click on Login and wait for the homepage of Ascend Router to get loaded
That’s it! You’re now on the Ascend Router page and you will be able to edit Wi-Fi password and access other features as well. It is suggested to get an original Router device, which will firmly circulate the data connection.
Default Ascend Username and Password:
I hope you have gone through the process to access the Ascend Router official page, here we bring you to default username and password, which are must bed used for first time access.
|Model||Default Username||Default Password|
I hope that you have accessed your Ascend Router connection and are able to connect multiple devices with Wi-Fi connection. Using the features in the Router page, you can edit how the devices can connect and use the Wi-Fi, as this will directly eat your Data bandwidth.