Bausch Datacom Router Setup: The brand Bausch Datacom has got some unique set of Router which provide reliable features. To get access to this router you need default username, default password, and IP address. The IP address of modem for the Bausch Datacom brand is the same and thus one trying to access its homepage can use it.
The PROXIMA PRI ADSL PSTN ROUTER$ Wireless modem gets your LAN broadband connection as Wi-Fi network with a simple configuration. There is a user manual provided by the brand in their Box, if you have missed it or don’t understand how to proceed, then you just landed at the correct place.
Pre-Check Bausch Datacom Router:
We have a list of pre-check that needs to be done when you’re going to setup Wireless settings. So, make sure you have got all checked from the below list to proceed further.
- Bausch Datacom Router Modem
- LAN broadband connection
- LAN Wire to connect from PC to Modem
- Modem adapter to supply electricity to the router
- PC or Laptop with a browser installed
How to Setup Bausch Datacom Router – Internal Configuration Process
The process to set the router with simple settings is easy and it would hardly require only a few minutes to do. Below is the detailed guide that you can use to setup modem and also change the default credentials.
- Firstly, connect LAN Broadband connection to the modem input slot
- Use the Ethernet port of PC or Laptop to connect to the Modem output point
- Supply the electricity using the adapter to switch on the modem
- Launch the browser and enter the default IP address which is 192.168.0.109
- Enter the username as Admin and Password as an epic router in shown columns
- Click on the login button and wait for Bausch Datacom router page to open
That’s it! Router setup has now successfully completed and you will be able to use the modem features using the loaded homepage.
How to Reset Bausch Datacom Router:
I hope that the default credentials have successfully let you login, else you need to reset the settings. This process can be used if your router isn’t taking default credentials or you have forgotten the changed credentials.
- Switch on the router and make sure the light at right corner turns on
- Now click on the reset button and hold it for 30 seconds
- Power light will blink for a few seconds and will get stopped once reset is done
The router is now reset and thus old data has been cleaned successfully. You can go on to follow the setup points to configure Bausch Datacom Router with default credentials.
How to change Bausch Datacom Router Credentials:
As you have now successfully logged into the router and it is a must that you need to change your Username and password to make it secure.
- Go to settings option and click on the Profile button shown at the top corner
- Here changes your Wi-Fi name to your desired name and click on TAB button
- Now change the default password by selecting the password option
- Enter the password twice to ensure you have changed the password correctly
- Click on save button to confirm the settings
That’s it! Your Bausch Datacom router default credentials are changed now and you can use them to access router login make, whenever you try to access the configuration page.
Default Username and Password for Bausch Datacom Router
|BAUSCH DATACOM||PROXIMA PRI ADSL PSTN ROUTER4 WIRELESS||MULTI||admin||epicrouter|