Entrust Router Admin Setup: Entrust is a multinational brand that has widespread wings all across the globe in different industries. One of the popular industries they work with is Networking and switching solutions such as Data cards and routers to be precise.
This brand emerged to be a pioneer in producing routers that excelled in both the speed performance users always wanted and the ability to work with high bandwidth Internet service providers as well. Their router models are built sturdily because they last long and replacing them comes after many years of use.
Entrust has different routers and in this article, we will be going to show you how to configure the router settings from the very start to the wireless connection part. We will be using a popular model by the name 514 under the brand which is quite similar to all other routers, so it should be easier for other users to learn from this guide as well.
How to Setup Entrust Router – Entrust Router Configuration Guide
If you want to access the router settings then we need to log in to the admin panel first which is quite simple and can be done following the below instructions.
- The IP address gateway for Entrust router is 192.168.0.109, a popular gateway for admin panel access
- Open one of your preferred browsers from either laptop or a computer then enter the IP address 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.0.109 into the selected browser’s address bar and continue
- Wait for the page to load, and it will give a popup asking for the login information for the router model to be entered.
- The username will be admin and the password will also be admin, enter these two details into the login section and simply click on the login button to get access to the Admin panel.
Entrust Router Wireless Configuration – How to enable Wi-Fi settings
- Click on “WAN” on the top menu section and under this you will load “WAN Mode” and find “WAN Connection Mode” options available as well
- Here you only have to select “Dynamic IP Address” and then a new page will load with “Dynamic IP Address” under which you have to change MTU (576-1500) to 1500
- Next the page “WAN Interface Settings” will load where you have to make the below settings
- WAN Interface IP: Select “Static IP” from the drop-down menu
- IP Address: This is your global IP address which will load automatically
- Subnet Mask: Do not make any changes to this IP address since it will load automatically
- Now under the same page, go to L2TP Settings and under L2TP Password you have to enter a password for your router access and network access
- Then retype the same password again in the below “Please retype your password” for final confirmation and click on save button to make the settings
The changes made just now will take place in about a few minutes and once you reload the browser panel. You can see that the wireless network connection is enabled and working properly as well.
Default Username and Password for Entrust Networks Router Admin Login Password Change
|ENTRUST||GETACCESS Rev. 4.X AND 7.X||WEB ADMIN GUI||websecadm||changeme|
What is the Default IP for Entrust Router Admin Login?
The Entrust Router has designated 192.168.0.109 as their Wifi Entrust Router Default Login IP address for accessing the admin panel, and they have kept the default IP in their user guides and on the Entrust Router.
What is the Default Username for Entrust Router Admin Login?
The Entrust Router Admin Username is 'websecadm' for entering into the Entrust Router Admin Panel, and the default admin username can be changed by the admin.
What is the Default Password for Entrust Router Admin Login?
The Entrust Router Admin password is 'changeme' for entering into the Entrust Router Admin Panel, and the default admin password can be changed by admin.
How do I change/Reset the admin username or password of Entrust Router device?
If the administrator password is lost or forgotten, the only method to get access to the web management system is to reset the Entrust Router configuration to factory defaults. Users can press and hold the reset button for at least 20 seconds to reset the password.