EverFocus Router Admin Setup: EverFocus is a multinational company that has widespread wings in different sectors of Technology such as Networking, security, and computers as well. Routers have been a huge performer for them over their period of release and users have liked them as well. Now they are more concentrated towards the AHD Camera, Analog and IP camera production and manufacturing section of the industry.
But still, there is a lot of router from this brand that are in access across the web that you might be using and want to try as well. So you can use this guide to learn the basic requirements to configure a router from the EverFocus brand.
How to Configure EverFocus Router Settings – Internal Setup Guide for EverFocus on 192.168.0.109
EverFocus is a large brand but at the same time an old one which is why you can see from the below guide that their web interface for the admin panel is not modern. But even though it is old, it works like charm and you can follow the instructions from the below steps to configure your router in no time.
- So, the EverFocus router Internal IP address is 192.168.0.109 which you have to type into the address bar of the router from your laptop or computer as per your preference
- Then once you have hit the enter button, the connection between the Internet and router Internal IP will be established, then a login page will appear
- In the new login page, you have to enter the username which is going to be “admin” and the password will also be “admin”, confirm the details once since the password is case sensitive
Then click on the login button at the bottom which will now begin the admin panel access and you will be able to have the web configuration interface before you once the login is properly done.
- On the EverFocus router admin panel, go to “LAN” from the left sidebar and then under the Network Type select “DHCP” from the dropdown and click on Apply button
- After that go the “DDNS” option from the left sidebar below LAN and Email under which you need to make the below settings
- DDNS Service: Everfocus DDNS, select this option from the series of drop-down menu
- DVR Name: This name will be the name for your router which you can have it as your preference
- From the top menu section, you will have to go the “WAN” button which is fourth from the left and under this section we have to make a few changes as below
- Wireless Network: Enable
- Wireless Network (SSID): This will be your router name
- Network Passkey: Under this, you need to enter the passkey for the above-named router network to access via Wi-Fi and wireless connections
- Channel: Select “Auto” from the drop-down menu
- Bandwidth: You need to select 24GHz from the given drop-down menu
In this way, you will be able to make the wireless connection enabled on the EverFocus router and now you can enjoy seamless Internet connection via wireless devices.
Model Wide Everfocus Networks Router Username and Password for Admin login Password Change
|EVERFOCUS||POWERPLEX Rev. EDR1600||MULTI||admin||admin|
|EVERFOCUS||POWERPLEX Rev. EDR1600||MULTI||supervisor||supervisor|
|EVERFOCUS||POWERPLEX Rev. EDR1600||MULTI||operator||operator|