Flowpoint Router Admin Setup: There are quite a few good routers under this brand that have received raving reviews all across the world. And it is one of the reasons why we are writing about this brand and discussing it because it has made good routers across time that are great at speed performance.
Previously they have also released the dual gain bandwidth router which will help users to effectively use the Internet which has more bandwidth as well.
Some of the router products which we’ve liked form the Flowpoint are 100 IDSN, 22000 SDSL, 40 IDLS, DLS, DSL 2000. One of the key factors is that all the products from this brand have the same web configuration panel and comes with the same default username and the password as well.
How to Setup Flowpoint Router – Flowpoint Router Configuration Process
Flowpoint router is an exceptional brand across the world and that is why we are going to show you the process to configure the router from the very beginning.
- The default internal IP address for the Flowpoint router is 192.168.0.109
- Enter the above IP Address which is 192.168.0.109 into the browser’s address bar and then click enter to continue
- Please make sure that the browser is primary and the laptop or the computer being used is connected to the router via an ethernet cable connection
- After that, in a bit, we will see a popup appearing on the same windows and it will ask for login details to be entered.
- Here, enter the login details for Flowpoint router which is the admin for the username and for the password it is admin as well, click the login button and it will give you access to the admin panel!
We can see two main sections on the left sidebar of the admin panel which is “Device Management” and then “Network”.
- Click on the Network section from the left sidebar and then we need to configure the wireless connection settings.
- Go to WAN Settings under the Network section which we have just clicked on and follow the below settings properly.
- Connection Type: PPPoE, you have to select this option from the drop-down menu
- Username: Make sure to enter a username for the router which you can access from
- Password: You need to enter a password here
- Dial Mode: You need to select “Auto” from the drop-down menu
- WAN Rate Settings: You need to select “Auto Negotiation” from the drop-down menu
- Once the settings have been done, then click on the Save button for the settings to take place.
- Then go to Wireless section from the Network
sidebar and then make the below settings for the wireless connection and the
password to work.
- SSID: Router name should be entered here
- Wireless Connection: Enable option should be selected here
- Passkey: We need to enter the overall router network password here
- Connection Type: WPA-PSK option should be selected here
Once you are done with the above settings then simply click on the Save button and the router will make the changes itself.
Model Wise Flowpoint Networks Router Username and Password for Admin Login & Password Change