Funk Software Router Admin Setup: Funk Software is a United States-based company that primarily focuses on the Network and Access security solutions for all types of households and commercials use as well. They also focus on the WLAN security and the router products which users across the world really like. Most of their routers follow the same pattern of web configuration panel and even the default login details are the same for all of them.
In that aspect, users have preferred this brand routers for the reason as they are quite high performing ones with the speed that excels all other brands. Meanwhile, their latest range of products has both the better effective bandwidth allocation and utilization features that have made the Funk Software a great brand to get routers from.
How to setup Funk Software Router – Funk Software Router Configuration Guide
Funk Software is a famous brand and there are a lot of people who use their routers and for those people here is the guide to setup their routers perfectly. We will have to make sure that the router hardware setup is properly done before we move with the below instructions.
- First, you will open a browser and then enter the IP address which is 192.168.0.109 into the address bar. (You can select any browser and make sure that the browser is from a laptop or computer connected to the router directly via the ethernet port)
- Now the second part is where we have to enter the login details as soon as the login popup will appear on the page.
- Under the username enter admin and under the password enter radius, and then click on login which will now log into the admin panel.
In a quick couple of minutes, we will have the access to the web configuration panel from the admin panel and you need to follow the below instructions to complete the configuration.
- So first we need to click on the Networks under the Wireless Networks section and here the below settings have to be made for wireless connection to work.
- Name: You have to enter the router name here and it will be your network name as well
- Purpose: You need to select WAN since this is for Wireless Area Network
- After that under the IPV4 for connection type, select “Using DHCP” from the drop-down menu
- Similarly, under the IPV6 for connection type, select “Disabled” from the drop-down menu
- Lastly, under Common Settings, for DNS servers enter 72 for both and then finally click on the Save button for the settings to be saved.
- Then go to the Routing and Firewall section from the left sidebar where we will have to select the password section and enter a password for the router to be accessed from.
- Then go to the Wireless Networks from the very top and then click on the enable button for the Wireless network to be enabled and click on the Save button
In a matter of quick minutes, you will now be able to setup the Funk Software router.
Default Username and Password for Funk Software Router Admin Login Username and Password
|STEEL BELTED RADIUS Rev. 3.X
What is the Default IP for Funk Software Router Admin Login?
The Funk Software Router has designated 192.168.0.109 as their Wifi Funk Software Router Default Login IP address for accessing the admin panel, and they have kept the default IP in their user guides and on the Funk Software Router.
What is the Default Username for Funk Software Router Admin Login?
The Funk Software Router Admin Username is 'blank' for entering into the Funk Software Router Admin Panel, and the default admin username can be changed by the admin.
What is the Default Password for Funk Software Router Admin Login?
The default admin Password may be created by admin, and the Funk Software Router Admin password is 'radius' for logging into the Funk Software Router Admin Panel.
How do I change/Reset the admin username or password of Funk Software Router device?
The only way to gain access to the web management system if the administrator password is lost or forgotten is to reset the Funk Software Router settings to factory defaults. To reset the password, the user must push and hold the reset button for at least 20 seconds.