Inchon Router admin Setup: Do you like to use a robust router to have great speed performance and also effective usage of bandwidth then using the Inchon router is the best option for you. They might not be one of the best industry-oriented router brands but they are still worth the dime due to their dual gain bandwidth feature that is really flexible to use and has increased sales a lot for that reason alone.
One of the aspects has been that they have not released many products that were a part of their robust product building strategy that is sure has taken a revamp. We will be discussing the configuration for the Inchon router that you might need today.
How to configure Inchon Router Setup
Inchon Router Configuration Guide
Inchon router has a quite simple interface that would come in handy while configuring the router precisely and we are going to look into how it’s done here.
- Step 1: The internal IP address for this service is 192.168.0.109, which you have to enter into the address bar of the browser and click enter
- Step 2: Now a popup will appear asking to login with your username and password, then remember both the details are “admin” only and enter them. Then click on the login button at the bottom to continue.
- Step 3: We will wait for 1 minute or so because the admin panel will start loading here and once it is loaded, we can start working on the configuration.
Let us move towards the internal configuration and settings of the router below.
- Step 4: Then we have to go to “Wireless” on the top from the menu section and then select “Basic” from the left sidebar and make the below basic settings.
- Enable Wireless: Check the option here
- Mode: 802.11BGN, from the drop-down menu
- Band Width: Select 20/40 MHZ from the drop-down menu
- Rate: Auto to be selected, Mbps
- Power: Select 100% here
- Current Country: You need to select your country from here
- Channel: Select 11 from the drop-down menu and then click on the submit button for changes to be saved.
- Step 5: Now go to “SSID” and here you have to select the first “SSID” and then change the name by clicking on the edit button. This is the router name which will be shown while searching online. Then click on the Save button at the bottom and the settings for SSID will be saved.
- Step 6: Now go to the “Advanced” option and then we have to make the below said configurations and settings.
- Beacon Interval: This should be 100
- RTS/CTS Threshold: This will automatically update itself
- Fragment Length: This will also automatically update itself
- DTM: Here you have to enter 1 and then click on the submit button for one final time which will save the settings you have made.
Thanks for reading this guide about the configuration process about the Inchon router and you can now get access to a wireless connection as well.