JD Edwards Router Setup: JD Edwards a part of the Oracle is a very famous but costly router brand and has been a part of the commercial side of business for large scale organizations over the period of time. The router integration with the Oracle management system has been a huge success, because the sales went high and both the products have been sold together. Similar to any other router brand model, JD Edwards is popular for the reason that it is durable.
Andis well known to have the finest features that can make your experience great speed performance while effectively using broadband. They released a model with the name worldvision which has become quite popular and on basis of that model, we will be going over the informative article.
How to setup JD Edwards Router – JD Edwards Router Configuration Process
JD Edwards, also known as JDE a part of the Oracle, has a simple interface because it is used by millions of people all across the world. We will go over the steps required for you to configure the router from the scratch.
Router Admin Page Login Process: Before you go into the setup, you will have to get access to the admin panel and you can follow the instructions for that from below.
- First open any browser and then type the IP address 192.168.0.109 into the address bar and then click on the go button. Make sure the browser from laptop or the computer is connected to the router via the ethernet cable port.
- After that in a few seconds, you will see that the admin panel login page will now popup on the screen which will ask for username and password details to be filled. Here enter the username and the password, both of them as “JDE” and once done click on the login button which will grant you access to the admin panel.
Router Internal Configuration Process
We have the access to the admin panel right now and next step would be to get the configuration done which is quite simple if you follow the instructions below properly.
- Go to Connection Type, under the Internet Wan from the left side bar and here you have to select the “Dynamic” option and then click on the next button and save the settings.
- After that go to the “Wireless” section from the left sidebar and then you will be asked “Enable or Disable wireless Functionality” here select the ‘Enable” option and then click on the Apply Changes button.
- Next go to the Channel and SSID option under the Wireless section from the left sidebar and then make the below necessary changes.
- SSID: Here you have to enter your router network name and this can be as per your preference
- ESSID Broadcast: Select “Enable’ option here
- Wireless Mode: Select “Mixed (11b+11g)” option from the drop-down menu
- Wireless Channel: Select “Auto” option from here
- Extend Range: Select “Disable” option here
- Protected Mode: Select “Auto” option from the drop-down menu
- Turbo Mode: Select “Disable” option here and click on the “Apply Changes” option
What is the Default IP for JD Edwards Router Admin Login?
The JD Edwards Router has defined their Wifi Router Default Login IP address 192.168.0.109 to login the admin panel, and they have maintained the default IP at their user manuals along with stick a label on the router.
What is the Default Username for JD Edwards Router Admin Login?
The default admin username may be created by the admin, and the JD Edwards Router Admin Username is 'JDE' for logging into the JD Edwards Router Admin Panel.
What is the Default Password for JD Edwards Router Admin Login?
The JD Edwards Router Admin password is 'JDE' for entering into the JD Edwards Router Admin Panel, and the default admin password can be changed by the admin.