Konica Minolta Router Setup: We have been hearing a lot of Computer networking brands from all across the world and today we are talking about Konica Minolta which is a very famous Japanese brand that has excelled in the field of networking and related products. Their primary products have been all the medical and networking-related gadgets like Printers, routers, and many more. But they have become well known for their router products which I find really amazing. They have sold different divisions of their brand to other companies such as Sony and more to focus solely on the model and computer networking gadgets, primarily focusing on the routers as well.
How to Configure KonicaMinolta Router – Router Configuration Guide
This brand has 3 important router models which are famous all over the world and they are DI2010F, MAGICOLOR 2300 DL and MAGICOLOR 2430DL along with them all other routers have the same username, password and follow the similar web configuration method shown below.
- The IP address for Konica Minolta Router is 192.168.0.192 which you have to enter into your browser’s address bar and then click on the go or the enter button
- After this, you will see a login popup on the screen which will ask you for the login information such as username and the password to be entered. The username is admin and the password will be 123456789, this is same for all other models
- Then check if the correct details are filled in the login and then click on the login button, this will load the admin panel.
Konica Minolta Router Internal Configuration & Wireless Settings
From the homepage of the Admin Panel, you will have to click on the Utility section and this is where we will be configuring the wireless and further settings as shown in the steps below.
- Network Settings: First go to the Utility admin panel homepage and then go to the Administrator settings and then select the “Network Settings” option and this will give you access to the router setup page.
- Wireless Settings: From the Network Settings page shown above, go to the “Network I/F Configuration” and under this section, you will have to click on the “Wireless Only” option and this will enable the wireless connection, then click on the Save button.
- SSID: Go to SSID from Manual settings from the Administrator Settings and then enter a new SSID name, as per your preference, and then sync this with the security. As you can see that the status is shown as “connection” and signal strength is green, which shows the SSID is active now.
- Security: Go to the Wireless Network settings and then click on the Connection Status, under which you have to select the SSID which you made from above. And then enter the password and click on the update button. Make sure that the password is not less than 8 characters long.
In this way you will be able to easily configure the Konica Minolta Router configuration and wireless settings directly.
What is the Default IP for Konica Minolta Router Login?
The Konica Minolta Router has defined their Wifi Konica Minolta Router Default Login IP address 192.168.0.192 to login the admin panel, and they have maintained the default IP at their user manuals along with stick a label on the Konica Minolta Router.
What is the Default Username for Konica Minolta Router Login?
The default admin username may be created by the admin, and the Konica Minolta Router Username is 'admin' for logging into the Konica Minolta Router Panel.
What is the Default Password for Konica Minolta Router Login?
The default admin Password may be created by the admin, and the Konica Minolta Router password is '123456789' for logging into the Konica Minolta Router Panel.
How do I change/Reset the admin username or password of Konica Minolta Router device?
If the administrator password is lost or forgotten, the only method to get access to the web management system is to reset the Konica Minolta Router configuration to factory defaults. Users can press and hold the reset button for at least 20 seconds to reset the password.