Bintec Router Admin Setup: Bintecbrands brings you multiple models of routers which are names as Bianca, Brick XM-5.1, Bianka Routes, x1200 37834, x2300i 37834, x3200 37834 and more. This set of model’s routers are available in the market and leads to bring you a wide range of features. The configuration is quite easy compared with other models and Bintecrouter gives you a good range of wireless connectivity.
In this guide we let you know how to access this model’s router with tier unique set of credentials. To access the configuration page there must be a username and password, which are the default for every model.
Every router brand has got its own IP address that allows a user to access their restive Interface page. Using this IP address only one can access the settings and setup the wireless connectivity. Each brand has got some unique combination and do Bintecrouter has its own IP address as well. IP address 192.168.0.251 is the default address to access the router configuration from any browser connection.
Bintec Routers Hardware Setup:
This is the first thing that needs to be done, as while going to setup the router. This hardware setting might be the same for every router and they should be checked before going for actual setup.
- The connection from the router to PC or laptop using Ethernet cable must be enabled
- Data connectivity LAN wire must be inserted into the router input slot
- Modem being used should be working and its lights should be blinking
- The browser must be installed in Laptop or PC being used for setup
How to Setup and Configure Bintec Router – 192.168.0.251
Here we will go through setting up the router, once we have checked the hardware setup. The connection made must be proper as any missed connection will lead to failure in setup. LAN wire connected should be properly inserted, as any loss in connection will not transfer data bytes bi-directional.
- Switch on the router by supplying the power supply
- Launch the browser and search for IP 192.168.0.251 in the URL bar
- Wait until the admin page gets loaded, else check the connection and try again
- Enter username and password in the respective columns as admin and Bintec
- Click on the login button and wait for the page to take the credentials
Now you’re on the admin page of Bintecrouter which gives you full access to configuration and its settings. Do remember to change the password, as anyone using the default password can access your modem page.
How to Setup Wireless Connection in Bintecrouter:
Once you’re inside of router admin page, you can go on to change every setting as you desire. The foremost things are to setup wireless connection to enable Wi-Fi for your mobile devices.
- Firstly, login to the Bintecrouter page using Credentials
- Now go to Wireless Setting option and click on the Enable button
- Name wireless network as per your choice and select WAP2 as password protection
- Select SSD mode and respective fill other options as well
- Click on the Save button at the end of the page and get back to home page
That’s it! Wireless Network for your Bintecrouter has been enabled now and this gives access to all your movable devices to access Internet data by connecting to you Wireless networking using the password.
Model Wise BINTEC Networks Router Default Username and Password for Admin Login
|BINTEC||BIANCA/BRICK Rev. XM-5.1||SNMP||n/a||snmp-Trap|
|BINTEC||X1200 Rev. 37834||MULTI||admin||bintec|
|BINTEC||X2300I Rev. 37834||MULTI||admin||bintec|
|BINTEC||X3200 Rev. 37834||MULTI||admin||bintec|