ADC Kentrox Router Wireless Setup with Admin Login and Password Change: I think you might have heard the name of the brand, ADC Telecommunications which is a popular Minnesota based company that excels highly in the production of standard computer technology. They began making different Computer network solutions from Ethernet cables to the Ethernet modem and routers that one would use in their daily life.
So, the ADC brand acquired the Knetrox company during 1993 around the year which started mass producing high valued and high-performance routers that went large in the market. If you look online, ADC Kentrox routers are still very much famous and there are millions of the products out in the market as well.
The reason ADC Telecom routers are so widely famous and popular is based on they are very much robust, standard production material is used so they last longer than usual products in the market. In this article, we will be going to find out how to configure an ADC Kentrox router from the very start.
ADC Kentrox Router Setup Process – Configure ADC Kentrox Router
So, assuming that you have an ADC Kentrox router with you at hand, you will first have to complete the hardware assembly of the router. The hardware assembly requires a power source to be connected to the router, while the main ethernet cable is connected to the router and an Ethernet cable connects the Internet connection from the router’s port to the computer or laptop device.
ADC Kentrox Router Default IP Address, Username, and Password – 192.168.1.1
Let us now begin the software or internal configuration part of the router which will be quite simple but we need to have the default IP address and also the login information.
- Step 1: The primary step is to open one of the browsers form your computer or laptop, then go to the default IP address which is 192.168.1.1
- Step 2: After going to the Default IP address, you will have to enter the username and password which are “none” and ‘secret” respectively. Enter these details and click on submit button to log into your router.
- Step 3: You will have to go to the “Wireless” section from the top menu in order to enable the Wi-Fi settings
- Step 4: Under the “Wireless’ section go to “Basic Wireless Settings” and then click on the Enable button and save the settings which will now enable the Wi-Fi directly.
- Wireless Network Mode: Mixed
- Wireless Network Name (SSID): Router Name as per your preference
- Wireless Channel: 6 – 2.437 GHz
- Wireless SSID Broadcast: Enable
- Step 5: Now we have to go to the “Wireless Security” section from the top menu under which we will have to change and select a new password to protect the Wi-Fi access from strangers
- Step 6: Go to the “Wireless Security” section and under the password, we have to enter a preferred password which should not be less than 8 characters long.
Once done, click on the Save button which will now enable password protection on the Wi-Fi access and now you have successfully configured the ADC Kentrox router.
Default Username and Password for ADC Kentrox router in Model Wise
|ADC KENTROX||PACESETTER ROUTER||TELNET||n/a||secret|
What is the Default IP for Kentrox Router netadmin Login?
The Kentrox Router has designated 192.168.1.1 as their Wifi Kentrox Router Default Login IP address for accessing the netadmin panel, and they have kept the default IP in their user guides and on the Kentrox Router.
What is the Default Username for Kentrox Router netadmin Login?
The default netadmin username may be created by the netadmin, and the Kentrox Router netadmin Username is 'n/a' for logging into the Kentrox Router netadmin Panel.
What is the Default Password for Kentrox Router netadmin Login?
The default netadmin Password may be created by netadmin, and the Kentrox Router netadmin password is 'secret' for logging into the Kentrox Router netadmin Panel.
How do I change/Reset the netadmin username or password of Kentrox Router device?
If the admin password is lost or forgotten, the only method to get access to the web management system is to reset the Kentrox Router configuration to factory defaults. Users can press and hold the reset button for at least 20 seconds to reset the password.