ADIC Router Setup: ADIC also known as Advanced Digital Information Corporation is a multinational computer networking and security company that has been working to provide seamless high performing computer solutions from home to large offices over the years. One such product they very much excel in is the Router, ADIC routers are very popular across the world and are quite well known for their standards of high performance and reliability.
In this article we will be taking a look at the ADIC prominent router models by the name, ADIC 24, SCALAR 100 1000 and SCALAR i2000 which have been doing well in sales all across the market and are considered as the flagship routers under this brand. We will be going to learn how you can configure a new ADIC router from scratch from the login phase to setup in no time.
ADIC Default Details – IP Address, Username, and Password
Similar to any other popular router brand, even ADIC has a set of default details which are very much necessary in order to maintain the account privacy and security. When we acknowledge the number of router models, then there are three prominent models from ADIC and all others are similar to these three routers.
IP Address: In that case, the default IP address for all the routers from this brand is 192.168.1.1
Default Username and Password:
As we already talked there are three different models which are called the master router models or the flagship models while others under the same pattern use the same default username and password as well.
Also please note that the username is not case sensitive but the passwords are case sensitive while all passwords are in small letters.
- Step 1: You will have to open the web browser of your preference and then go to the default ADIC IP address which is 192.168.1.1
- Step 2: After that, you will have to enter the username and password as per the model name, then click enter to continue to the next step
- Step 3: Now, we have to set up the wireless and for that, you have to click on Setup under the wireless section and select the below settings
- Automatic Configuration – DHCP
- Router Name: You will have to enter a router name of your own preference
- Host Name: Empty
- Domain Name: Empty
- MTYU: Auto
- Size: 1500
- Local IP Address and Subnet Mask will auto-generate
- DHCP Server: Enable
- Maximum Number of DHCP Users: 50 and then click on save
- Step 4: Now go to the “Security” tab on the top menu through which we have to enable the password and need to enter a password through which you can log into your router’s Wi-Fi directly.
- Step 5: Under Security, go to the Encryption section and enter a password of your preference and this can be a combination of letters, numbers, special keys. But the only thing you need to make sure is that the password should be at least 8 characters long.