APC Router Admin Setup: APC by Schneider Electric is a four-decade-long company that has mainly focused on creating power and networking-based products. Out of which the release of APC routers turned out to be great access and the market value for the Internet grew with the advent of new gadgets and modern technology as well. Though they mainly focused on the power of reliable products across their years of making, their products under the router worked great over the seven seasons.
Today we are going to learn more about the configuration process of the APC routers and their related router models through this guide. In case of a new router, you may simply follow the below guide but for an old router, you will have to reset by long pressing on the button on back of the router which will erase the settings and make the router to default settings in no time, once done you can go through the guide below.
How to Configure APC Router – APC Router Setup Guide
I would advise you to make sure that the hardware connection made are rechecked once again and then you can follow the below steps where we will guide through the complete configuration process for the APC router.
- First, step here is to enter the APC router default IP address gateway into the address bar of the router. The IP address is 192.168.1.1, which you have to type it into the address bar and then search which will load the login page.
- In this step, the login page will appear which will be quite simple to complete, since you have to only enter the username and the password for the APC router and the model you are trying to login for.
- Once you have typed in the login details for the router model, click on the login button which will submit the details and sign you in to the admin panel directly!
The primary phase of the guide is completed when you log into the APC router admin panel because from here, we can easily configure the different settings we need.
- Go to Wireless section and then select “Wireless Settings” under which you will have to first enable the Wireless WAN connection and this will enable the Wi-Fi to work properly
- Then in the same tab, we will have to select the channel frequency to 24MHz and select to the desired number of channels
- Then we have to click on the “Wireless Security” option from the left sidebar and under this section, you will change the password setting.
- SSID Type: Root
- Encryption: WPA (AES)
- WPA Authentication Mode: Personal (Pre-Shared Key)
- Pre-Shared Key Format: Passphrase
- Pre-Shared Key: Enter your password for the router here.
- Authentication RADIUS Server: Do not make any changes here
Once the above settings for password and encryption are made, then click on the “Apply Changes” button for the changes to take place.
Since you have completed all the above said steps, we will now have a completely configured APC router with wireless settings enabled and password protection added for security as well.
What is the Default IP for APC Router Admin Login?
The APC Router has defined their Wifi Router Default Login IP address 192.168.1.1 to login the admin panel, and they have maintained the default IP at their user manuals along with stick a label on the router.
What is the Default Username for APC Router Admin Login?
To access the router's web-based user interface, type 192.168.1.1 (the most common IP for APC routers) into your web browser's address bar. Your APC router's default username is “apc”.
What is the Default Password for APC Router Admin Login?
To access the router's web-based user interface, type 192.168.1.1 (the most common IP for APC routers) into your web browser's address bar. Your APC router's default password is “apc”.
How to contact customer service for APC Router Admin login?
For any technical support needs, product complaints, and/or product-related information (They are available round the clock).
Call: 1800 103 0011
Call: 1800 419 4272
How do I change/Reset the admin username or password of APC Router device?
If the administrator password is lost or forgotten, the only method to get access to the web management system is to reset the APC's configuration to factory defaults.