Arescom Router Setup: Arescom might not be a name you’ve heard a lot but it is quite a popular computer networking solutions brand that has been serving over years now. Their products are well known for being reasonable but at the same time, the major criteria have been their high performing router that can do well with large bandwidth as well.
In the article today, I will be showing you the complete process through which you can log into the Arescon Internal IP gateway and then make the necessary Internet and Wireless settings for your Wi-Fi to work properly.
Before we deep dive into the process, we need to make sure the simple hardware connection and cable management have been done properly for the Arescom router. You will have to confirm that the Broadband ethernet cable is connected to the router, while a power supply is attached to the router in order to supply power to it.
The last thing would be to ensure that an ethernet cable is connected from the router to the configuring laptop or computer to make the changes required from settings.
How to Configure Arescom Router – Arescom Router Setup Process
The process to configure the Arescom router is quite simple and the fact that it has a complete setup wizard along with the router makes it easier to setup as well. Follow the below steps carefully since the Arescom router setup follows the old web configuration model.
- First, step is to enter the IP address for the router which is 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.1.2 into the address bar and then click enter
- Next, you will have to enter the Username and password to login, the login details are displayed at admin panel respectively
- In the Admin Panel, you will have to select the settings from the left sidebar and the ones you have to select are
- Token Ring
- Once selected, check the “Save” and “All and click on Add button which will save the required settings and make the configuration directly
- Then open the NetDSL admin panel, go to the configuration page and from there you have to select the Wireless configuration page and click on Apply button for the Wireless connection to be enabled
- Then we have to go to LAN configuration from the same configuration page and click on the Next button will take you to the LAN configuration setup. On this page, you will have to enter the IP address and Subnet mask but these IP details will auto populate. So, simply click on the Apply button and the settings will be saved
- Now go to the Password under the security option where we will have to enter the password for the Arescom Network connection. This can be from 8 characters to 63 characters long and once created, click on the Save button.
Finally, we have configured the Arescom router with the complete Internal configuration and settings which has enabled the Wireless connection. Now you can enjoy the seamless Wi-Fi connection with a strong password to access it.
Default Username and Passwords in Model Wide for Arescom Router Admin Login Password Change
|ARESCOM||MODEM/ROUTER Rev. 10XX||TELNET||n/a||atc123|
|ARESCOM||ROUTER Rev. ANY||N/A||(none)||(none)|