ARtem Router Login: ARtem brings you two router models in the market, ARtem COMPOINT –CPD –XT –B and ARTEM ComPoint – CPD –XT –b CPD –XT –b. There are only two models that are available in the market and many customers prefer to get them for their high compatibility and long network coverage. Artem is well known for its products and easy installation without much technical interference. Today we are on the same task to let everyone know, how to connect a new internet connection to your new router and make enable features of the router.
Most of you might already know that the use of routers is excessively in demand and it brings quite the necessity to home, offices, and intuitions when Internet usage is a lot. Routers in general can be used to connect remote stations, devices via the same WiFi connection through cables and WiFi cache settings. And in order to do so, we will have to understand the password for the router through which you can access the Internet continuously.
Setting up a Router password is a must once we one has decided to make internet connection as Wi-Fi via a router. There are a few simple requirements to be addressed before starting the router, which makes your connection secure and free from unknown users. The secure router will protect the Data limit and make bandwidth free by resisting unknown users.
Requirements for ARtem WiFi Router Setup
I hope you might be aware of some simple things that need to be just before setting up the router. Please have a look at the below-given points, to make sure you have met the basic requirements.
- Proper internet connection LAN Wire provided by a verified service provider
- After logging with stock username and password, make sure to set up your own preferred password and ID as well
Note: new username and password which will be used to connect Wi-Fi connection from your home devices using ARtem Router signals
How to login to ARtem Router Admin – Simple Steps for ARtem Router Setup:
ARtem brings you the following router which are. COMPOINT –CPD – XT-b, ConPoint-CPD-XT-B. To make a successful setup of router, one must require Router Username, Password, and router IP address. This basic information will be available in ARtem manual. If you have lost the information, then we bring you easy steps to set up the ARtem router setup manual here below.
Login Steps for ARtem:
Before we let go of the steps to set up your newly bought ARtem router with your internet connection, once must be aware of having a successful internet setup. It would be better to cross check, as your router belongs to ARtem only else you should log in process won’t be successful.
Below are detailed points describing the steps to setup ARtem router
- Make sure you have connected the internet cable to the router Ethernet port
- Now switch on your PC or Laptop, to open any browser preferred is internet explorer
- Enter IP: 192.168.1.1 to auto detect the router IP
- Once a successful detection is made, click on the login page shown on screen
- Now enter your username followed by password to make a login attempt
- Use username as blank and password as admin, which are the default option for ARtem router
Thus, you have now successfully logged into the ARtem router home page and will be able to set up your new username along with the password. The option of the router will be accessible only after the successful login is made.
Username and Password for ARtem WiFi Router: (Admin Login with Default Password)
There are different combination of username and password, made to login to the router by different brands. Even thought there seems to be two models from this popular router brand, both of them have the same IP login information which we have mentioned below.
- These credentials will be the first basic login and will be changed by router users after they have made a login attempt.
- So, to change your password for ARtem router, one must use below given username and password as initial login credentials.
- Router Login information
- Username: blank
- Password: admin
IP Address for ARtem Router does not work?
Well, this has been valid in some of the cases where users cannot log in to their router settings via the primary IP address they are provided with. But do not worry because the company has provided a bunch of other IPs’ as well which I think would work in case the primary fails.
|Number||Router IP||IP Address Level|
Most of the times the primary would give you the required access but it is always good to have a few more in the pocket to test if the first one does not work properly.
ARtem WiFi Router Default User Name & Password for Admin Login
|ARTEM||COMPOINT – CPD-XT-B Rev. CPD-XT-B||TELNET||(none)||admin|
Default Credential failed to Login:
Does your ARtem router setup is un-successful with the default credentials? Then all you need to do is to factory reset your router. Credentials provided are the default and that is only to be used to login to the router. Do follow the below given steps to login to router with hard reset method.
- Firstly, power off the router first and wait for a while as suggested
- Now power on the router and hold the reset button for 30 seconds
- The reset button will be at backend at the side of Ethernet port
- The long press of router will Factory reset the ARtem router fully
- Once it has been done, connect the Ethernet Internet connection
- Follow the log in steps again and will be able to make successfully login
So, once you basically follow the simple instructions you can now login to your router successfully without any hustle on top of it. Make sure to enter the same default credentials once trying to login to the router.
Note: It is also advised to reset the password to prevent unknown users to access your internet connection. There are a lot of WPS key loggers which recognize the stock password for all routers, so I would always advise you to set a preferred password.
Thank you for reading this article which emphasized the setup process and ARtem router installation guide, which I am sure would have helped you. It would be great if you can share this article and write down your comments or questions below which we would answer very soon.