Bay Networks Router Admin Login Password Change: These brand routers are some highly used for most office usage due to this high bandwidth of the network. Bay Networks router has got its default IP address as 192.168.1.1 which can be used to access your network from any corner using Mobile or PC. There are unique default credentials that let you log in to the Bay Networks homepage and let you access features.
It is a must that once you have access modem with default username and password, you must change them accordingly. Also, the Wireless network enabled should be made WAP2 protection, to make LAN broadband connection Password secure.
Routers are easily accessible from a distance and thus anyone surrounding your Bay Networks modem can access it. So, to make is limited to known users, a password protection need to enable. The interface of Bay Networks will also let you know how many devices are connected at the current time and their data usage limit.
Use the interface in best form to secure your network and let it utilized by your devices only. The network capability of Wireless device can be seen from how long distance it acquires the signals.
How to Setup Bay Networks Router:
This is going to be a lengthy process, as we will be installing modem and its connection with PC. Make sure you have got the Modem, PC or Windows Box, LAN broadband Wire and Internet LAN wires. Once meeting the recruitments, move on to setup the modem to establish Wireless network.
- Make sure you have got Bay Networks router ready to use and supply power to it
- Power cable must be adjusted correctly, as router shows green light when it’s turned on
- Now connect LAN broadband wire to input slot of modem to get the data inside
- Then connect a LAN wire to output of Modem and then to Ethernet slot of PC or windows
- This connection made should be correct and once done, move to launch web browser
- In Browser URL bar, enter default IP address of Bay Networks as 192.168.1.1
- Homepage will be loaded and it will ask you enter username and password
- Enter the default username and default password as per your modem model number
- Click on the Login button and you will be taken to Bay Networks Modem Official page
Finally! You’re now inside the router interface and this page will let you secure by setting the configuration.
How to Change the default username and Password:
It is a must that once you logged into the network using a Wireless setting, you are said to make it secure. We bring you a detailed guide to change default login credentials and change them as you like.
- Use the default IP address and login to the network using Default Credentials
- Make sure you enter correct username and password as per Model name
- Now go to setting option at top end corner and select on Password option
- Enter the current password followed by New Password to Change
- Click on the save button and Move to username option below
- Change the default username as you desire and save it as same
That’s it! You have now changed the default credentials of Bay Networks Router and they can be used to access your login page whenever required. I hope that our guide on modem setting has helped you and allowed you to set your desired settings.
Model Wise Default Username and Password for Bay Networks Router Admin Login
|BAY NETWORKS||SWITCH Rev. 350T||TELNET||n/a||NetICs|
|BAY NETWORKS||SUPERSTACK II||TELNET||security||security|
|BAY NETWORKS||SUPERSTACK II||(none)||security||security|
|BAY NETWORKS||SWITCH Rev. 350T||(none)||n/a||NetICs|