Belkin Router Admin Login and Password Change with Complete Setup: Every router has got its official page, which is designed to use its features. Belkin Router has its unique interface that lets you change wireless settings, DNS enter, Protect Data connection and so on. To configure the modem as per your requirements you need router default IP address followed by its login credentials.
The default IP address is the same for most models of the router along with Belkin Router models. A proper connection of LAN broadband with router internet port will allow you to access, router interface. We have a detailed guide that will take you stepwise to configure and setup the modem.
The requirement to set up the router:
There are some basic requirements which are must to be checked before you look at the process to set up the Belkin Router.
- Belkin Router Modem
- Power supply cable to the modem
- Ethernet Connection from Modem to PC or laptop
- LAN connection from Broadband to Modem
- The browser in PC or Laptop to access router homepage
How to Setup Belkin Router Using Default Username and Password:
I hope that you have checked the list of objects need before we proceed to step the Belkin Router. The IP address for the modem is the same as written in the guide followed by default username and password. The default credentials are always the same as every model of Belkin and if changed you can find manual in the box. A proper set of credentials will only let you access the modem and its homepage.
- Make the connection to Modem from LAN broadband to the input slot
- Switch on the power supply and connect Ethernet port to PC or Laptops from Modem output
- As we have set up the connection, launch the browser and enter the IP address
- Default IP address is 192.168.1.1 and then wait for the page to get loaded
- Enter Username as Admin and Password as Admin, then click on the login button
That’s it! You have successfully logged into the Belkin Router homepage and you can first attempt to change default credentials. Select the password option to WAP2 to make the wireless connection secure.
How to Setup DNS in Belkin Router:
I hope you have got your DNS open IP address and would like to change the current IP address of automatic. Get followed with below listed steps and you will successfully change DNS entries.
- Launch browser in PC or Windows to which router output LAN is connected
- Now visits modem IP address by using the IP address 192.168.1.1
- Enter the login credentials respective shown on screen and click on the Login button
- Clicks on DNS button under Internet WAN option and wait for a while
- Enter the password, as modem required to get into DNS settings option
- Uncheck Automatic option from ISP and enter DNS address
- Enter DNS address as 184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11 respective
- Click on the Apply changes and Belkin Router DNS settings are configured.
This settings changes of DNS will make sure the router model secure and limited to usage as you configure. The password is must be passed when changing any configuration, else changes settings will be saved and will be cleaned once you log out.
Model Wide Belkin Networks Router Admin Login Default Admin Login & Password Change
|BELKIN||F5D7150 Rev. FB||MULTI||n/a||admin|
What is the Default IP for Belkin Router Admin Login?
The Belkin Router has designated 192.168.1.1 as their Wifi Belkin Router Default Login IP address for accessing the admin panel, and they have kept the default IP in their user guides and on the Belkin Router.
What is the Default Username for Belkin Router Admin Login?
The Belkin Router Admin Username is 'blank' for entering into the Belkin Router Admin Panel, and the default admin username can be changed by the admin.
What is the Default Password for Belkin Router Admin Login?
The default admin Password may be created by admin, and the Belkin Router Admin password is 'admin' for logging into the Belkin Router Admin Panel.
How do I change/Reset the admin username or password of Belkin Router device?
If the administrator password is lost or forgotten, the only method to get access to the web management system is to reset the Belkin Router configuration to factory defaults. Users can press and hold the reset button for at least 20 seconds to reset the password.