BENQ Router Setup: To get access to the interface page of BENQ Router you need to get default credentials and IP address of the router. Every router model has got its unique identity and credentials to set up their respective configuration.
The list of models from BENQ Router has got a unique default username and default password. We do have the default IP address as 192.168.1.1 as router IP address, this can also be protected by making changes in DNS entry.
It is required that the user must look at default details by matching the model number of modems. The router is built with Input and Output slots of Ethernet port which lets you connect your multiple computers rather than one using LAN connection.
How to Setup BENQ Router:
The process to establish the proper connection through LAN broadband using wireless settings can be done once you have configured the router. Know how to setup the modem by using the below given detailed list.
- Connect input slot of the router with LAN broadband wire
- Use output slot from the modem to connect to PC or Laptop
- Launch the Browser in PC or Laptop and search for Default IP address as 192.168.1.1
- Now enter admin in the username and as well in the password column
- Click on the Login button to access the admin Page of BENQ router
That’s it! This is how you actually access the admin page of the router using its default credentials. Once you have got into this page, it is a must that default credentials must be changed as on primary work. Later on, you can proceed to work on to configure the modem as per requirements.
How to Change BENQ Router Default Credentials:
Get through the below steps and you will end up having your own credentials for the router. This is a must to secure your connection from unknown users as anyone can login to your router admin page using default IP address followed by credentials.
- Login in the admin page of BENQ Router using above given Setup process
- Now go to settings option at the right side and click on Security
- Here click on Username and Password Settings option
- Change the username as desired and the confirm password twice
- Click on the Save Changes button at the button and wait
That’s it! You have just changed the default credentials of your router modem and this can be used to login for next time.
How to Reset the BENQ Router:
In case if you have forgotten the password as well username that you just changed, you no need to worry as the resetting option is always available. By just simple steps you can reset the router and can use default credentials to login.
- Switch on the router and wait until all its lights blink up
- Now press and hold the Reset button present at the backside
- Wait for 25 seconds and release the button
- Turn router on and OFF, then access the Admin page again using default credentials
That’s it! This will reset all your old data and savings into the modem, followed by your changed username and password. Can now use default one to access the admin page and can use the same steps to change to make the connection secure.
BENQ Networks Router Default Username and Passwords in Model Wise for Admin Login & Password Change
|BENQ||AWL 700 WIRELESS ROUTER Rev. 1.3.6 BETA-002||MULTI||admin||admin|