Intermec Router Setup Guide: Intermec is not just known for its range of router that you might be really looking forward to. But this brand is more of a range of data products that are integrated with technology all across the world. Some of their other notable devices or technology products include RFID gadgets, Wireless, and wired communication and networking gadgets which would include the router industry.
At the same time they do not have a large range of routers but a few of them that have performed well over time. In this article, we will glance over the steps required to configure this router brand from scratch.
How to Configure Intermec Router – Intermec Router Configuration & Setup Guide
Every router brand comes with a different interface and that is why we need to ensure that every user has a basic understanding of how to use their web configuration panel to their fullest.
- Step 1: First you have to go to the IP address 192.168.1.1 from your browser’s address bar. In order to do so, simply enter the IP 192.168.1.1 in the address bar
- Step 2: Now wait until the login pop will appear and once it does, you have to enter the username which is “admin” and the password is “pass” or “intermec” and then simply press on the login button
Intermec Router Internal Configuration Process
Getting access to the admin panel is an easy task but the configuration is the important one but not hard. And if you follow the instructions below it would become very simple as well.
- Step 3: Now, go to the Connection section from the left sidebar and then under it select “Wi-Fi” and then under this page we need to make the below changes.
- Go to the “SSID” under “MAC Filtering Settings” and then here add a name. This will be the name of your router network.
- MAC Filtering Mode: Select “Allow-All” option here
- And finally, click on the “Save Filter Settings” button and the settings will be saved.
- Step 4: Then go to the “Gateway” section and then under it select “Wizard” option and here the first step would be to setup a password for your router network.
- Current Password: this will be your present router password
- New Password: you can enter any new password as per your preference
- Re-enter New Password: simply enter the new password again for confirmation
- Then click on the “Next Step” button and then select the “SSID” which we have setup in the above wireless settings.
- Step 5: Once the settings are done, I would request you to go to the “Gateway > Hardware” and then to the “Wireless” section again and make sure that both the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz options are active as shown in the below image. If the status does not show as “Active” then you will have to repeat Step 3 again.
Thanks for reading this article and now we are done with the guide that concludes all the instructions required to configure the Intermec router.