Intershop Router Admin Setup: They are more of a worldwide commerce suite that helps people all across the world to do retail or commerce business. In this aspect, the use of routers is very much valued as an initial product. They used to create routers beforehand but now they have turned thoroughly into commerce as a business and software brand which helps other real businesses to grow with the extent of technology.
But do not think that their routers are still not famous, because these are used by people all across Germany and eastern Europe now as well. In this article, I would be showing you the main aspects that someone who has a new or told Intershop router should be looking directly into.
How to Configure Intershop Router – Intershop Router Setup Process – 192.168.1.1
IP Address Login: This is the first step, here you have to enter the IP address 192.168.1.1 in the address bar of the router.
- After that, a popup for login will appear asking you to enter the username and the password which will be the generic login information.
- For this, enter the username as “operator” and the password as”$chwarzepumpe” then simply click on the login button to continue.
Internal Configuration and Setup for Intershop Router
- Now you will have access to the admin panel directly and simply go over the “WAN” option from the top menu and under this select the “Basic” option and make the changes as below.
- Radio Enable: Select the “Enable” button here
- Network Mode: Select “802.11b/g/n mixed” option from the drop-down menu
- SSID 1: Select “CUSTOMIZED’ then in the second box enter your router network name
- SSID 2: Follow the same pattern as above and only use this if you want to have two router networks
- Country Code: Selec the country from the options
- Channel: Auto
- Channel Width: 20 and then click on Apply button on the top
- Advanced Configuration: Then select the “Advanced” option from the same page and follow the settings below.
- BG Protection Mode: Select “Auto” option her
- Beacon Period: Select 100 here and DRM Period should be “1”
- Other options should not be changed and will be automatically populated.
- Then click on the apply button and the settings will be saved.
- Go to WPS and then click on the “Enable” option
- After that go to the ‘Security” option from the same submenu section under the “Wireless” menu section and then enter the below settings.
- SSID: You have to either select the SSID 1 or SSID 2 which we have setup in the above process.
- Auth Mode: Select “WPAPSK/WPA2PSK mixed mode”
- EncryptType: Select “TKIP” from the drop-down options
- Passphrase: Here enter your password and also make sure that this is at least 8 characters long, then simply click on the Apply button from the above to make the changes.
Finally, we’ve made the wireless connection changes and made the security settings on the Intershop router in about a few minutes which you can do the same by following the above instructions.