Inventel Router Admin Setup: A french telecommunication brand that solely deals with modern electronic gadgets and communication systems for the betterment of eco-living and modern living. They have also featured to try more into the router industry and they have made quite a few that have worked well with the partners over time. One of the key reasons why this has become important is that they started off with different features such as dual gain bandwidth and more.
Their router devices are quite reasonable at price and are well made which is one of the reasons why we are going to show you the configuration process here. One of the key factors is that make sure that the hardware settings are done properly, then you are good to go ahead with the below guide.
How to Setup Inventel Router Setup – Inventel Router Configuration Guide
In this guide, we are going over the Inventel Livebox DV4210-WU which is one of the famous models from them. And all other router models are based on this which is why you can follow this to understand the whole configuration guide.
- Step 1: The first step is to open the IP address 192.168.1.1 from your browser via the address bar. Go to the address bar and click on it, then type the IP 192.168.1.1 then click on the go button.
- Step 2: Then the login pop will appear where you will have to enter the asked details such as username and the password. Remember that the username and the password are “UNKNOWN” which you have to type in, then click on the login button for the admin panel to load.
- Step 3: On the homepage, you will have to enter your username for the broadband service and then also the password associated with it. Then click on the submit button so you will get access to the Internet.
- Step 4: Go to the Advanced options and under this, you will find Wireless, where you have to click on Enable wireless and then enter the SSID as per your preference.
- Step 5: Under the Advanced options, go to the “Network” where you will also find the security settings. Here you have to find the “Password” option and enter your preferred password for the router network access.
- Same step the encryption type should be selected to WPA-PSK from the drop-down options which are available.
- You have to select the SSID name which we have set up from the Wireless section and make sure that the password is not less than the 8 characters limit
- Step 6: Now we have to go to the Port Forwarding option and here you have to change two of the ports which we have given here. TCP Ports to 3074 and UDP Ports to 3074. Enter these port numbers on the required boxes and then click on the submit button which will complete the port forwarding process.
Finally, we have completed the Inventel router configuration guide and you can follow the above steps to configure the router on your own in no time.
What is the Default IP for Inventel Router Admin Login?
The Inventel Router has defined their Wifi Inventel Router Default Login IP address 192.168.1.1 to login the admin panel, and they have maintained the default IP at their user manuals along with stick a label on the Inventel Router.
What is the Default Username for Inventel Router Admin Login?
The default admin username may be created by the admin, and the Inventel Router Admin Username is 'UNKNOWN' for logging into the Inventel Router Admin Panel.
What is the Default Password for Inventel Router Admin Login?
The default admin Password may be created by the admin, and the Inventel Router Admin password is 'UNKNOWN' for logging into the Inventel Router Admin Panel.
How do I change/Reset the admin username or password of Inventel Router device?
If the administrator password is lost or forgotten, the only method to get access to the web management system is to reset the Inventel Router configuration to factory defaults. Users can press and hold the reset button for at least 20 seconds to reset the password.