LG Router Admin Setup: LG Electronics also known as LG Corporation is one of the world’s leading Electronics brands and is widespread in every corner of the world and in every field of electronics, gadgets as well. Even though it was started in South Korea, LG is now one of the leading brands in all electronics corner that also includes the router industry.
Yes, their routers are also quite popular among fans and the simple reason is that they provide the best quality of products and after service as well. So, you won’t just be getting a great router but also customer support and more features from them that would make up for the purchase in the long run.
How to Setup LG Router – LG Router Configuration Process
There are hundreds of different routers that LG has released over time, while all of them have different models outside. But the internal configuration process is the same for all of them, so we are going to show you how to configure the LG LR1004 router from scratch, so you can follow the same pattern for all other router models under this brand.
LG Router Login Process:
Follow the below steps to first get the access to the LG router admin panel and then you can configure the router directly.
- First open your selected browser either from your laptop or computer connected to the router via ethernet cable.
- Then enter the IP address 192.168.1.1 into the address bar and then click on the enter or the go button to continue
- Next you will see the login window show up, where you need to enter the username and the password as “admin” and “1234” respectively. Then click on the login button at the bottom of the page and now you will have the router admin panel load up.
LG Router Internal Configuration Process – Setup Wireless Connection
Wireless Setup: Go to the “WAN” option from the left side bar and then it will load the wireless connection setup wizard which you have to follow.
- Time Zone: Select your country’s time zone and then click on the next button
- WAN Type: Select “PPPoE” option here and then click on “Enable” option under the Wireless connection
- WAN Settings: Here you have to make the below said changes.
- You have to first select the “Dynamic IP (Cable modem)” option and then click on the apply button here
- Next, enter your router network name under the “SSID” option
- After that select the type of password and select “WPA+PSK” option
- Then, it will ask you to select between, Number or Alphanumeric password, select your preferred password type
- Pre-Shared Key: Here you have to enter your password depending upon the type of password selected.
Note: When entering the Alpha numeric or the numeric password, always make sure that the password is no less than 8 characters long.
Thank you for reading this article and now you will be easily able to setup the LG router, then configure it without any problem.
What is the Default IP for LG Router Admin Login?
The LG Router has defined their Wifi LG Router Default Login IP address 192.168.1.1 to login the admin panel, and they have maintained the default IP at their user manuals along with stick a label on the LG Router.
What is the Default Username for LG Router Admin Login?
The default admin username may be created by the admin, and the LG Router Admin Username is 'admin' for logging into the LG Router Admin Panel.
What is the Default Password for LG Router Admin Login?
The default admin Password may be created by admin, and the LG Router Admin password is 'blank' for logging into the LG Router Admin Panel.
How do I change/Reset the admin username or password of LG Router device?
The only way to gain access to the web management system if the administrator password is lost or forgotten is to reset the LG Router settings to factory defaults. To reset the password, the user must push and hold the reset button for at least 20 seconds.