Lucent Router Admin Setup: We have discussed many brands that have been making amazing routers spread all across the world and one such brand is Lucent. Even though Lucent is now closed, it was a very performing multinational telecommunication in the United States of America.
As part of their expansion, they started producing the routers as well which slowly picked up the race and became an essential part of their product lineup over time. Some of the key reasons why their routers were well known are the price was made pretty reasonable and the speed efficiency was great.
How to setup Lucent Router – Lucent Router Configuration Guide
You have to know that Lucent is a part of the Alcatel router brand so that you will see a lot of crossover products between the two and the same router web configuration panel will also be used since they share the same Internal IP.
Login Step: Even Lucent router has its own internal IP address which is also the same as the Alcatel as they are a part and the IP address is 192.168.1.1.
- First, go to any of the browser’s address bar and then enter the IP address 192.168.1.1, then click on the go or the enter button
- Wait for the login window to show up and then enter the login information asked which will be username and password.
- And both the username and the password is admin, which once entered then you have to click on the login button to load the admin panel.
Lucent Router Wireless Configuration – Internal Settings
Let us now move ahead with the wireless configuration part of the router which is quite simple and can be completed by following the steps shown below.
Wireless Basic Settings: Go to the Wireless, and then from the left sidebar select the “Wireless Basic Settings’’ option and make the below said changes.
Enable Wireless: Check this option
- Primary SSID: Here you have to enter the name for the router network and this will be your primary SSID
- Secondary SSID: here enter the name for your secondary SSID
- Wireless Working Mode: Select “Wireless Access Point(AP)” option
- Network Mode: Select “11b/g/n mixed mode” from the drop-down options
- SSID Broadcast: Select “Enable” option
- AP Isolation: Select “Disable” option
- Channel: Select “AutoSelect” option from the drop-down menu
- Channel Bandwidth: Select “20/40”
- Extension Channel: Select “AutoSelect” option from the drop-down menu
- WMM Capable: Select “Enable’ option
- APSD Capable: Select “Disable” option
Wireless Security: Go to the Wireless and then select “Wireless Security” option from the left sidebar and then make the changes as per the instructions below.
- Select SSID: Select the SSID you have created in the above step from the given drop-down menu options
- Security Mode: Select “WPA – PSK(Recommended)” from the drop-down menu
- WPA Algorithms: Select “AES(Recommended)” option
- Security Key: Enter your router network password and the new password should be at least 8 characters long
- WPS Settings: Select “Disable” option and then finally click on the Ok button for the settings to be saved.
What is the Default IP for Lucent Router Admin Login?
The Lucent Router has defined their Wifi Lucent Router Default Login IP address 192.168.1.1 to login the admin panel, and they have maintained the default IP at their user manuals along with stick a label on the Lucent Router.
What is the Default Username for Lucent Router Admin Login?
The default admin username may be created by the admin, and the Lucent Router Admin Username is 'admin' for logging into the Lucent Router Admin Panel.
What is the Default Password for Lucent Router Admin Login?
The default admin Password may be created by admin, and the Lucent Router Admin password is 'admin' for logging into the Lucent Router Admin Panel.
How do I change/Reset the admin username or password of Lucent Router device?
If the administrator password is lost or forgotten, the only method to get access to the web management system is to reset the Lucent Router configuration to factory defaults. Users can press and hold the reset button for at least 20 seconds to reset the password.